13

Liam's POV

I smiled as I pulled into the house seeing everyone there is nice but I don’t know if Maddy’s friends will be there still as they stayed last night. I decided not to go home last night I don’t think they would want me there so I stayed at a friend’s, I have told everyone I have been staying at Dani’s but the truth is I haven’t and it’s just too annoying to have everyone asking questions all the time. I took a deep breath as I got out of my car I walked up the front steps and into the house that’s door was surprisingly unlocked. “Zayn Just fucking admit it you like Aspen” Maddy yelled “fuck off Maddy I do not like her” Zayn yelled “dude you so do” Louis laughed, “no I don’t” Zayn once again yelled “if you don’t like her then why couldn’t you keep your eyes of off my fucking friend the only time that you weren’t looking at her was when we were upstairs on Skype to Ashley dickhead or where you cause that would be for fucking creepy” Maddy yelled flinging her arms around.

“What’s going on?” I asked looking at everyone I watched Maddy sink back in her spot as she looked at Zayn “ohh Maddy was just ya know” Zayn spoke while Maddy looked at him. I watched as Maddy jumped out of her seat and began hitting Zayn with a pillow. “JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE HER ZAYN IT’S NO BIG FUCKING DEAL YOU IDIOT GOSH YA KNOW SHE MIGHT LIKE YOU TOO” Maddy yelled still hitting him, “Maddy stop cussing or I will ground you and Zayn do you like the girl if so just tell her” I yelled at the two, “why do you care what I do now when you haven’t even been home for the last two days and when you are all you do is stay in your fucking room and yell at us for having fun so fucking ground me then” she yelled at me I was shocked but knew she was right I have been a really shit brother but I have to do what is right. “Maddy you are grounded you can forget about going out with friends and you can give me your phone and laptop and your IPod how about that?” I spoke annoyed. “I wish I never came with you the only good thing about being here is being with my friends and my boyfriend” Maddy seethed as she walked passed me.

After her door slammed shut all eyes were on me “did you really have to do that we were only mucking around” Zayn spoke, “look she has to learn what she can and can’t do around here and if she keeps cussing she will be grounded for longer” I told him. “So Liam what’s it like” Louis asked I looked at him unsure of what he was talking about, “what’s what like?” I asked “ya know hurting your sister so much she wished she never knew you” Louis asked as he got up and walked out. “Liam you could have handled that differently you didn’t have to make her that upset over it I mean yeah she cusses but who cares she is a teenager” Harry spoke as he walked upstairs I’m guessing to see Maddy.

I sighed looking around only to see Niall looking at me “have I really been that shit of a brother?” I asked him “dude Maddy hardly goes out and you know yesterday her and Harry got in a fight over money cause she didn’t want to use his money but he made her take it and you know what she bought things for everyone you really need to start looking after your sister even I’m not like that with Sherri. And I know that you two haven’t been with each other for that long but you really need to put in an effort in getting to know your little sister.” Niall told me I nodded as he stood up “where are you going?” I asked “I have to be at Kayla’s to pick up the girls and take them to the movies” he told me “ohh was Maddy going to go?” I asked maybe she can if she wants, “no Liam she wanted to stay in to hang out with all of us” Niall spoke as he walked passed and out the door.

I decided to go upstairs to maybe see if anyone wants to hang out I know I have been a shitty friend and brother but I just don’t know what to do I mean what am I meant to do? As I walked upstairs only to have all the doors shut I sighed heavily as I watched Zayn walk out of his room and down stairs “Zayn where are you going?” I asked “well I called Aspen and I’m gonna go to the movies with the girls and Niall” he told me “Zayn wait up I’m coming to” Louis called as he came out of his room leaving with Zayn by his side.