One

Before we start, I'll give you the answer to your question:

Q: Why the hell is it called 'Toilet Paper?'

A: I was on the toilet reading some ffs like any other toilet days for me. When I was finished doing my well-deserved business, I turned to grab some toilet paper and then - BAM. An idea blossomed.

Strong power thank you.

—————

"I know this looks off, but I swear this isn't what it looks like."

"You're a man in a woman's public restroom crouching down on a toilet seat with a roll of toilet paper in your hand– are you transitioning, sir-m'am?"

—————

"New number, who this?"

"Stop being a dick,"

Rae groans, rolling around in the sheets of her make-shift bed, making everything wrinkled and messy as she holds her phone up to one of her ears.

Her shirt rising up her torso, panty shorts tugging nicely against her bottom half as one long grey sock threatens to fall off her foot in an attempt to escape and disappear under something like the sock that used to be on her right foot.

It was currently 11:15 a.m, the same time when Rae would be sleeping, the exact same time anybody else who was unemployed (trying to find a steady job to pay bills ) or have a skanky part-time job, living in a small apartment and trying to pay for college tuition would be enjoying their sleep on a serene and peaceful Saturday morning.

But, her rest was crudely interrupted by a rambunctious ringing that wouldn't stop unless she did something about it.

Unfortunately for her, it came from her mobile device, a phone call from the one and only person that would wake up at an inhumane time just to ruin other people's mornings.

The younger places her phone beside her, getting tired of having a nagging voice ramming against her eardrum. She taps on the speaker button before covering most of her head with the blankets.

"What're you doing?" Her best friends obnoxious voice echoes through the once quiet flat, an evident annoyance scratching through her throat as she spoke, wondering why her friend wasn't answering her question.

Rae pondered if her friend was being literal with her question. Was it a rhetorical question or a question she should be a smart ass about? Then her mind shifts to why she was even friends with someone like her.

She couldn't decipher the meaning of anything right now, her brain still groggily getting out of bed and walking to its mini kitchen to grab a cup of coffee inside her head.

"Um, I'm – I was sleeping, Irene." Rae stares up at the ceiling, eyelids half closed as she wipes away the rheum and sleepiness, knowing with this abrasive individual talking in her ear she wouldn't be able to get more hibernation in.

"You remember what you promised me yesterday, right?" The brunette struggles to think for a moment, trying to recite everything she said the day before. She rubs her temples, internally figuring out if she was drunk and said something she actually had no meaning to and it was just the alcohol blabbering.

The silence from the younger female made Irene roll her eyes, knowing very well her best friend had forgotten their plans for this Saturday morning "We're supposed to eat lunch together at Mochi's," She angrily has to remind the forgetful other, tapping in foot in annoyance as she looks around.

As if on cue, Rae's stomach audibly growls at the sound of 'food' surfacing in the air, but she was too lazy to move out of her comfortable, silk like sheets to put forth the effort to go to a restaurant and eat her heart out.

Maybe another day, or another lifetime.

"Do we have to today, this early?" Rae whines, begging to be released back into dreamland. Before Irene wanted to be curt and interrupt Rae from her slumber, the younger was having a very pleasant dream about a particular idol she fawns over just by seeing a picture of the other waving toward a lucky fans camera.

Rae hugs her pillow and smiles into the cushion before laying her head onto it, kissing the pillow as she imagines her idol crush's lips on hers, sighing in content at the softness that's waiting for her to slowly drift back to sleep and–

"Yes, you promised and we never go back on our promises." Irene warns, knowing she got the other female wrapped around her finger with the old 'never break a promise' rule they made up when they were 12 year olds still in middle school who had nothing better to do with their nerd pre-teen life's.

Rae sits up, opening her mouth wide enough to let out silent screams of protest and curses at the female who aggravates her the most in the entire world. Aish...

She squishes her face against her hands, lethargically standing up and walking over to her closet to find an outfit.

"Fine, I'll be there."

"Great, see you at 11:30." Rae glares over at her phone, practically hearing the cheeky grin her friend had smacked against her annoying face before the older hangs up and leaves the brunette to figure out what to wear.

—————

KEKEKEKEKEKE