CHAPTER 3

I slipped under the waves, feeling it refresh me. I drew the currents around me, and propelled myself towards my father's palace. Suddenly in front of me shark stood and was looking at me.

I called out to him with my mind, 'Hey there, how are you buddy?'

He bowed in response and Called out "Lord Perseus, how can I offer help to u my king.' I called out "let's get to one thing straight, please for Hades sake do not call me king and lord .it's just Percy and can I ride on you so I can reach my father's palace faster" .The shark said "Of course my lor...;I mean Percy ,hop on I will get u to your destination .By the way I am Bruce". I thanked him and then asked on the way " Bruce, why do I sense fear in you of me." "the thing is Percy no son of lord Poseidon has offer us sea creature a normal way of talking ,all they want is royal way of being addressed accept for Tyson .he is good ". I replied "he is my brother"," thought so". I said "don't worry, I will talk to dad" and then said a quick bye to him and approached the gates. Pair of mermen were guarding the doors, and stopped me entering. "Leave you are not allowed to enter, Leave before we kill you. "said the merman who was blocking the door. A booming angry "how dare you point ur trident at my son, I will personally send you to my brother's realm.". The merman replied "forgive us ,my lord we did not know it was him.". " I will kill u " and then I popped in and said " Dad it's not their fault , they certainly won't know who I am and please do not kill them as they were only protecting you .". My dad gave me a hug and said to come with him to the palace. We were interrupted by the guards who replied bowing" Lord Perseus, you are very kind". I lost it and said" Please , In Hades underpants call me Percy and tell all around the seas not to call be lord or bow in front of me '.They then said " You are like Tyson "and moved back to their duties .I walked itno throne room with my father who had a arm around my neck.

The throne room looked far more magnificent than when I had last seen it. Then again, the last time I had seen it, the palace had been under siege. Dad told me what I was going to be doing during my time in Atlantis. So much for this time being for expanding my water powers! I have to do more weapons training, have to learn how to use two weapons at once, have to forge a second sword and name it, and learn how to use it and Riptide together to channel my powers over the sea. It couldn't be too bad though. I get to see my father and Tyson everyday, and even though I'm not with her I'll still be able to see Annabeth through my Iris Messages to her. I took my scarce supplies to my room, and lay on the bed, determined to get some rest before the grueling tasks ahead of me.

 I had finished making my making my new sword after 3 months of learning and attempting to make one. It looked almost identical to Riptide, the main difference being that it was made out of Atlantic Steel rather than Celestial Bronze. Like Riptide, the sea green metal gave off an eerie glow when extended. In its compacted form, it was a pen like It was imbued with the essence of the sea , meaning that I could summon water from it even if I wasn't near a water source .I named it  Sikia means shadow . I had been talking to Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia almost every night, which was great, but I still missed them so much .Annabeth had been acting a bit strangely recently . I trusted her with my life, so I let her be.I also hanged out with Tyson in his commander days he used to train then armies and I helped training. I tease him by calling him commander all the time and in return he said it this in front of council making me embarrassed "I address u all to meet my brother, Perseus Achilles Jackson .son of Poseidon and sally Jackson, Bane of kronos ,retriever of master bolt, twice savior of Olympus ,defeater of Ares ,gotten respect of Artemis and ......{you guys got the idea ,right}.and was about say something when crowd started cheering and the guards and rest of council including dad and lady Amphitrite as well as triton. Triton called out "serve you right for calling me fish boy and Tyson commander ". Triton and his mom had got close after the titan war as they had made me there savior or else they will be reforming in Tartarus . I had just finished my last lesson with dad, brining my time in Atlantis to an end. I had just mastered the most difficult power I had, using the water inside me to transport myself anywhere. Basically it was a watery version of Teleporting. 

i then bowed to  Amphitrite ,who stopped me and said " Percy , iwouldliketoadoptyouasmystepsonwillyouacceptmyoffer".I replied " mi lady please repeat slowly". She took a deep breath and said again "  i would like to adopt you as my stepson will you accept my offer ". My mouth was hanging . She said " i will take it as no' i quickly said "i would be please my lad..mom " she got of the throne and hugged be that would rival Tyson's .Dad and triton were also in shock but recovered quickly. i hugged Tyson and regretted my saying from before and said " Tyson you r killing me". he let go off me and said " visit us soon brother or else we will with a club in a hand .and this is for you giving me a a watch and said press the blue one , new installment." i took the watch and turned it into a shield and then pressed the blue button and out came a spear from its head made of a piece of metal that could cause gods fade.Tyson said "in emergencies"and chuckled.i then left the palace and after hours moved towards the shore of the camp. I saw Annabeth standing behind a tree and was crying ,i thought probably for me and her eyes gleamed a bit after seeing me and we moved closer to each other and kissed passionately.We broke off and then she replied " its good to see u after 3 months , i love you" and replied " i love u too, wise girl"