CHAPTER 8

Percy's pov ,

FLASHBACK:

Tears ran down my face as i saw my family killed because of the monster i was . i could not save them they were just laid  there and I left them to rot and turned my back towards my family .i am one of those pigs Artemis talks about ,i am cruel and idiot like them.                                                             FLASHBACK OVER

I was sitting on one of the streets of the city when a car drove pass me and splashed dirty water on me and i will it to keep me wet as i deserved it.I thought to myself Why were fates so cruel they should have cut my string on the first day became the demigod.Why would this only happen to me ,Why.Lying on the street, determined not to feel sorry for myself when suddenly I heard growling behind me. I saw a giant wolf looming over me. It was pure black with tiny silver hairs in parts that made it look like the universe. Its claws were sharp and glistened in the light. The wolf was now so close that its stale breath tickled the back of my neck and left shivers down my spine. I pulled out Riptide but before I could do anything the wolf lunged at me. I swerved out the way but it managed to bite my shoulder. A massive pain shot through my body and before I could retaliate or move our of the way I fell to my knees and the world went black. As my eyes slowly opened I groaned loudly and struggled to sit up. My remember what had just whole body was aching as if a fire swept through me. I tried to happened but all that came to me was that there was a piercing in pain in my shoulder before I passed out. I looked at my injured shoulder, noticing the giant bite mark on it's way to healing over; not a good sign. I tried to get up but the pain in my shoulder was shocking. I collapsed back down to the ground and fell asleep.

----8 hour Time Skip----
This time when I woke up I felt better. I could get up and move around. I stretched my aching muscles and noticed a few differences. My eyesight had improved, and that's saying something for demigods naturally have keen eyesight. I could see everything clearly, from the far bushes in the park 400 m away. I suddenly clasped my hands over my ears, my hearing had improved as well. All the cars that zoomed past on the street sounded like a hurricane, and then I caught a whiff of the ocean.I knew the beach was miles away but I could still smell it.  

I walked towards the water puddle on the road and realized that I was on my all four .and the moved towards the water puddle. The wolf that bit me was a werewolf.I had a black body with green blue eyes and had a trident on my right shoulder and symbol of Pan on the left one. I thought oh gods fates do really hate me. I am a complete monster now, Ready to be killed at hands of demigods. I got up and ran towards the nearby forests to hunt I was starving .

Artemis pov :

I was ordered to find that pig.No he is not a pig ,he is a better man ,i can't believe anyone would cheat such a loyal man.Why am i being sympathetic to him.Thalia was a bit troubled after hearing the news ,of course they have a brother sister relation ,a better relation than mine with Apollo.He took sky from me and befriended Zoe ,Hardest hunter to crack.He never bragged to anyone about taking sky from me.

I was walking outside my tent when i saw a flash of a black body running in woods.I mistook it as a normal wolf ,but realization hit me that it was as big as the small tree and normal city wolves are not that large as they are killed before they grow to that age.Whatever it was I could not let it run into my territory like this .It could harm my hunters or I could keep it one of my wolves. I followed it into deep forests and saw that it was large enough to be a werewolf .I saw that it killed a doe and was a bout to eat it when I saw my chance and jumped on it and pressed my silver blade against his neck and demanded" what are you doing here ,answer me or I will kill u". He said "I am a part of Lycon's group and I will hunt you down". I sat on him and forced my blade onto his chest .and said "Do you know I am .I am Artemis goddess of hunt andi am appolo's sister.So I can detect you are lying. As I pressed the sliver dragger against his skin ,he screamed in pain but as I saw his eyes green and blue my mind gave me a picture of the decent male Perseus ,he had been missing for days .I removed my dragger when he said " kill me please forced him to change his form with my godly power and I saw what I thought .PERSEUS ,his eyes dull all out of hope ,wrinkles on his cheeks and a bite mark on his shoulder .He said "goodbye" and took dragger out of my hand and forced it into his chest.

I screamed "Apollo help me, Come on you idiotic brother he will die." And to Perseus I saw light leaving his eyes.

" hey little sis what's u...............What in Hades Sunday wear have u done,Where did you find him and You killed him ,uncle P will destroy You "said Apollo

"Heal him please" I begged.

He placed his hand on his wound and sent his godly light on his wound and then turned to me and said "I am sorr..."and I shouted "Heal him or I will send you to Hades"

"Take a chill pill sis ,he is okay I am taking him to my palace ,You need to call the council and give an explanation".

"Thanks idiot".