Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

(6)

I'm in the middle of editing. So if some chapters seem better than others, forgive me ! Haha. It'll be a bit messy until I'm finished.

M A R L E Y S • P O V

"Can you stop with the ass grabbing Blake, for the love of God!" Dehlia snapped with her nasal voice from the row of desks in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and put my head down on my desk. Maybe if I bang it hard enough I'll become concussed and get to leave.

The class hadn't started yet so I glanced around to see if there were any seats that were further away from these two morons.

"Alright, class quiet down please!" Ms Jerry — the Economics teacher — called out as she walked through the door.

I slouched down in my seat, defeated to the fact I would have to spend the period hearing more about pom poms and airheads than our economic market.

"Ugh," Ms Jerry muttered. "I left some hand outs at the photocopier, I'll be right back."

Once she had departed in a rush, Dehlia turned to Blake and fixed him with an accusatory glare. "Where did you go on Saturday night?"

"Went to Cassie's and then home," he shrugged and leaned back in his seat so far that I could reach out and hit him with a pencil. It was a tempting thought.

"Cassie Lincolns?" Dehlia scoffed with disgust.

"You jealous, Rhodes?"

"As if."

"Well you're about to be," Blake knowingly smirked and Dehlia gave him a questioning glare. "When I got home, I went in to see Josh and there was a girl in his bed."

My head shot up. I wasn't trying to listen before, but now I gave them my full attention. Without it being obvious of course.

"What?!" Dehlia hissed.

"Yeah, I couldn't see her face but damn, she has a nice ass."

I almost fell out of my seat.

Blake Baker saw my ass?!

Well I was grateful that I wasn't lying on my back instead.

"Who is the bitch?" Dehlia demanded to know.

"I dunno he didn't say anything."

That kind of stung. Why hadn't Josh told Blake I was the girl in his bed? Was he embarrassed?

J O S H • P O V

"I was getting worried that you and VM were an actual thing," Blake hollered as he entered the locker room and strolled over to me.

"What the hell is VM?"

"Virgin Marley," Blake cocked his head to the side and looked at me like I was the idiot.

I rolled my eyes. "Not now Blake, I want to eat lunch before boxing practice and I'm not wasting my time talking about this," I pulled my boxing gloves out of my locker.

"No bro, I'm happy! I saw that hottie in your bed on Saturday night. You slept like all day yesterday so I didn't get to ask you about it."

I glanced at Blake who was leaning against the lockers, putting his sweat bands on while he whistled an upbeat tune. He really was one of those people you just wanted to hit for no direct reason. He was obviously talking about Marley but he didn't have a damn clue. I was about to inform him when he spoke again.