Quick Note

Hey guys Ruby here! I know you guys weren't expecting me to show up on this ASK buuuut I just wanted to clear up and state a few things.

First off!!! I'm not the creator of Jason the toymaker but I do intend to keep him the way Krisantyl (his creator) created him which means his personality and relationship views on other characters will be the way his creator made them to be.

Second, I'm not gonna be like other Ask Jason blogs and make Jason this Kawaii,gay, anime,fuck boy many fan girls want him to be, why? Because I feel that's not Jason AT ALL!!! for crying out loud peoples he's a Creepypasta!! EMPHASIS ON CREEPY!!! Theres nothing scary about a character when you begin to cherry pick Jason and ignore the fact he's a cold hearted monster who kills!! He doesn't have time to date? Be shipped with other CPs like Candy pop or LJ! Because odds are they are gonna kill each other!! And not to mention Jason and Candy pop are straight!!! If you guys want to ship him with Candy pop and LJ and so on and so forth I'm not gonna stop you! But don't get butt hurt when you hear  Jason is straight and so is Candypop. 

Third, I've been getting a lot of hate messages in my pm box saying how they "Don't like this Ask Jason", "Your making me hate Jason", or " You don't know anything about Jason and are full of shit" followed by "I will ship Jason with Candy pop I don't care what you say". First of all ladies READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING!, as I said before I'm keeping Jason the way his creator made him like it or not!, I'm not in charge of how you feel so if you hate Jason that's on you, I'm not telling you who to ship Jason with I'm just stating he's straight. If I continue to get idiotic messages in my inbox your messages will be posted on my wall and a report will be filed against you.

Pew I'm sorry that was rather long you guys and I hope I didn't offend anyone and if I did I'm sorry but what was made to be something fun has become a nightmare thanks to those annoying fan girls, I don't mind being asked those questions but what I do mind is the girls who take it waaaay to serious please understand my situation. I hope you guys continue to ask questions as I really love answering them and want to continue to do so any ways I hope you guys have a nice day! :3