~CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT ~ (Closed)

For those who have been keeping up with this Jason book know that I mentioned about a contest I'll be holding on who can has or can make a really good Oc, the winner will receive a Shipped drawing of their Of with Jason,but just like any other contest there are rules and conditions you must follow before joining.

~Rules & Conditions ~

*Please tag me on your Oc drawing so I can check her out.

*All tags are final (Meaning if you tag me on a picture of your Oc you want me to see,that will be the Oc I will check and you can't change it.)

* Your Oc must be Original and not a rip off of some one elses character, which means Original name and Original Design (I will not accept characters with the words Killer at the end of their name)

* No edgy Emo characters or Marysues (Characters with multicoloured hair, Neko ears, or animal features are out of the question)

* Please respect the winners of the contest and don't harass them.

*Contest ends on the 8th of October!

*Have fun and enjoys!

There will be a 1st,2nd,and 3rd place

1st place will recieve a half torso drawing (colored)

2nd place will received a bust drawing (Pencil)

And 3rd place will receive a chibi drawing (pencil

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy!