4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)

As time passed I could tell Hadley and I were growing apart. We were growing distant, I don't know maybe it's all the people in her life causing this but I don't like it.

She has been spending her time in the library, I was meaning go and sit with her but every time I try something comes up.

But when the storm came up and all our class we're canceled I took this time to get closer to her. She was with this girl though,

That tree girl was a bitch.

I mean who names there cold after a tree. It's not even like she's an okay person, she was a down right bitch.

She kept on taking her attention away from me and she knows what she's doing. Pinely knows, that's why I've pinned her as a conniving bitch.

Eventually I got my moments with her. After the storm I took Hadley home, I was happy that I got to spend time with her but I wasn't happy when her house got broken into.

After checking the inside I offered her to stay at my house I til her locks got fixed.

Looking at her I could tell something was off. She told me her photos were missing and immediately I thought stalker.

But then she came up with this outrageous idea. In seventh grade her dad got shot, he was rushed to hospital were he was dying but when they were about to go back to the body it was missing.

I've known Hadley still had the idea that he was still alive but her mom thought she was in denial and send her to therapy.

I'm not sure what to believe honestly, but when she told me she thought it was her dad. I began to wonder, she looked up Dylan Hughes. It was an author, we started putting two and two together coming to the conclusion that it's him.

She begged me help her meet him, I wanted to say no because if we're wrong she'll be so disappointed. I couldn't help myself but crack- giving into he r puppy dog eyes.

If I wasn't so in love with her I wouldn't be in this situation.

When we got to my house, I started teasing her because of her socks. The adorable look on her face just drew me in.

We met my parents shortly after, they seemed to like her. Except for my cousin, Alec.

Alec moved in with us a few years ago because his parents work out the country and didn't think it was stable for him to travel with them all the time.

Obviously he starts to habit a grudge and when he doesn't get attention he gets all bitchy.

I really wanted to knock him out for the way he was looking at her with such hate.

But karma came along and he broke the glass cutting his hand.

Hadley had taken care of his hand like the caring person she is. I think they had a talk because Alec wasn't so hostile to her after.

The day I was dreading comes after the bliss of me being able to sleep next to Hadley for the whole night. She was so soft and get light breathing made me want to keep her in that bed forever.

But I had to support her through the day, the day she may see her father. I had make sure she didn't her hopes too high because what if its not him.

Getting into the office was he hard part, I had to flirt with receptionist. I could see Hadley fuming but of course when I asked her about it she denied.

She doesn't understand her feelings yet, that's okay though. I'll give her time, as much time as she needs. But I refuse to let her crawl to Ace. He doesn't make her feel the way I make her.

He's my best friend but he's jitters right for her. I am. I've known her for years now and I'm not going to let him change that.

She's mine.

When Hadley called out the man's name, a man who wasn't her father, or as far as I know turned around. By the way her face dropped I could tell this wasn't good

She was mad.

* * *

OO really chapter next, alot of action coming up😋 just wait. It'll be up soon.