21//O F F I C I A L

{

Sorry I'm bad at writing sexual scenes Sorry guys but hope you understand.}

After dinner, Axel took me back home, saying he just could not wait. So now I am being pulled again up the stairs

"Kendall, I really want you. But if you do not want this I will total understand-" I cut him of before he messes up this heated moment by push my lips onto his, he makes no time in responding

In the room that is twilight and shadow Axel stands close enough for me to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches. I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it.

Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts and we start to move like partners in a dance that is written in our DNA. Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm.

With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, undoing my dress, pulling it off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping my lips

Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I feel his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he is inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he is licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe.

He tells me he is going to make me beg for it and I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he is on me again, pushing himself in me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my mind before stopping again. If it is begging he wants, he is going have to stop long enough for my brain to start working again first...

× × ×

I was laying on top of Axel, staring at his chest as it went high then low, showing that he was breathing. I almost jump when my phone rang. Quickly picking it up not to wake Axel up. I get out of bed not taking the sheats with me finding no need to

“Hey Dall, I have been calling you, why have you not pick up any of my calls”

Shit, it's dad

"Sorry daddy I was just been a little busy"

“To busy for your old man, I see. Anyways April told me you would be with you boyfriend. How came I am the last to know in the whole world, even the paparazzi know that you have a boyfriend"

I feel so bad now, for not saying anything. "I am so sorry dad. I really did want to tall you but I just...forget"

“It's okay sweetheart, but I still want to met this ‘boyfriend’ of yours”

"Dad, I am not sure if I am his girlfriend or not. So I will need more time to ask him"

“foolish, you two are together. I want to see him today , arrange the place and time but I still want it to be today”

"Bye dad, love you"

“love you too” I cut the call early knowing my dad and his big mouth. "I thought last night, we had made it official" I almost jumped out of my skin from his morning voice. Do not stop talking, "You need to ask me so I can know that we are together"

"Okay-" he gets out of bed wearing nothing, butt naked. "-Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Mr. Knight"

"Please now put on some clothes" I caver my eyes looking the other direction. "That is not what you said when you were screaming my name at the top of your voice. My cheeks turned a deep red color "That's not funny!" He pickes me, spinning me actually. "Oh yes it is"

× × ×

L I K E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

× × ×