Reasons why

"Why? Why?" Sebastian breathed hard, eyes closed, hands grasping his hair hard. "I don't know why. Because... Because she's important to me.

"Why?"

"Because she is!" He yelled. "She just is. I don't know why."

"What a wonderful luke-warm sentiment." Drawled Luci sarcastically. "Don't know how she managed to keep her hands off you."

Other than an angry glare from Sebastian, she was generally ignored.

Alysha's​ face didn't soften an inch. "She's important to me too. Much more so. You barely know her. She barely knows you. And let's face it, she probably should know. Really knows. Every last detail.
Otherwise, she'll find out some other way, and hard to believe, but it will sound worse. Not much worse, mind, but I get the feeling you're going to need whatever​ reprieve you can get.
She's forgiving, but she's not stupid."
Alysha's grin was Cheshire cat wide, and she was obviously attempting to push him over the edge.
What was worse, was that she was also obviously succeeding.

"She knows."

"Stories. Rumours. Trickles down the grapevine. Too much to be oblivious, and too little to really know. And yet she still managed to cope with you having that playing on her mind all the while. Give the girl a fucking medal.
She's actually scared of you, you know.
Likes you a lot, thinks you're extremely attractive, but is scared of you."

The silence was heavy, other than the not-so-quiet sniggering on Luci's end.

Alysha gave her an exasperated look. "Unloaded gun."

She shut up pretty quickly.

Alysha grinned broadly. "Well, now I've picked your scars, aggravated your guilty consciences and generally made you all bitter and angry, I think I'll..."

Sebastian grabbed her elbow angrily, pulling her back to face him. "Who are you to talk to me about secrets? You just appeared. I know what you are. You're like me. A reflection, an imprint of someone else, except it's not even your own.
You may look like Nyx, but you are not. You don't get to dictate what happens in her life."

"I was just giving relationship advice, but okay. Not like I was in her head or anything. Oh, wait..."

She trailed off, smiling smugly.

Then, her face changed, shifting from self-satisfactory, to deer-in-the-headlights freaked out.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" She turned tail and fled.

Whoa, longest page yet!

Make sense?