Passion

Nyx had never initiated a kiss.

It wasn't until now that he'd realised that.

She never had. It had always been him.
Nyx had always been very reserved about their relationship, shy even.

Not Alysha though.

She was almost violent as she kissed him, grabbing at him and pulling him close, fingers clawing at his shoulders.
He froze for a few seconds, shocked that the woman who'd previously been set on making his life hell was now kissing him so passionately.

Almost hypnotically, he raised his hands to her hips, slowly kissing her back, before falling into it, clutching at her as feverently as she was to him.

Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he registered there was tears on her face. She was crying, although from the ferocity of her actions, she was trying to deny it.

Softly, he raised his hands to her hair, running his fingers through the strands down to rest on her surprisingly thin shoulders.

She felt so much like Nyx, and yet somehow so different.

She broke the kiss first, although not before biting his bottom lip harshly, making him groan.

Smiling softly, she looked up into his eyes, tilting her head slightly, watching his face.
They were still holding each other, her hands on his shoulders, his on her hips, both breathing hard.

Then, she slapped him across the face.
Hard.

"Get your mitts off me, you mutt."

She pushed him back roughly, glaring. "Taking advantage of an emotionally unstable woman like that. Shame on you."

The slight smirk behind her angered expression made it so much worse.

He snarled at her, anger flairing in his eyes."Wait a second, you..."

"You have a girlfriend! You claim you love her! She is asleep over there! You kissed me first chance you got. And you liked it." Her tongue clicked against her teeth condemningly at the last word.

"Hollow words. What a shame. Guess a leopard can't really change its spots. Ah, well." She leant to the side, looking past him. "Guess it saves you a ton of issues, anyway."

Before he'd even turned around, Sebastian knew who she was talking to.

But nothing could prepare him for the look on her face.

She didn't even look angry.

Nothing, just wide, exhausted eyes, watching them. Nothing. Her face showed nothing.

Somehow, it was worse.

Sorry it's late! This took a lot of work, and I had little available time.