Part 5~Lemon/ End

_______'s P.O.V.

"K-Kankri!" I blushed. He chuckled and slid off my underwear. I blushed a bit more closing my legs. "______, there's no need to be shy with your body." I untensed a little and allowed him to open my legs. He then started licking my womanhood, making sure to hit my clit. I groaned with pleasure and tensed up with every spike. Right before climax, he stopped, making me sigh with frustration. He kissed me on the lips and licked them asking for entrance. I kept them closed, making him growl. I wanted him to take control instead of asking for things. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I squeaked with surprise.

We moved our mouths rhythmically with eachother until we got bored. I started to unbutton his pants. He blushed and kissed my neck, sliding them off. I rubbed his bulge through his boxers with one of my hands and one of his nubs with the other. He moaned into my neck and grabbed the hand that was rubbing his horn. I had stopped rubbing his bulge and held my hand there. He slipped his fingers in between mine and continued to kiss and lick my neck. "Kankri.. please fuck me." He chuckled and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "I'd be happy to." He pushed me all the way onto the bed and took off his boxers. He undid my bra and threw it behind him. I blushed as he licked my bare breasts. "Are you ready?" He positioned his bulge in front of my entrance and the tip prodded me. "Y-yes." Kankri slowly pushed it in. I squeaked and he paused. "A-are you okay, ______? Should I take it out? I don't want to-" I kissed him and rubbed his cheek. "Its okay. I'll tell you when to stop." After a few stops and him almost having a panic attack later, he was finally thrusting into me. I told him to start hard and fast, he didn't let me down either. "Ah, fuck.. __-______...!" He growled. He got faster as I dug my nails into his back. "Shit... Scream my name.." Kri whispered in my ear. I could tell he was really horny. "Scream my fucking name, damn it!" He lifted my legs over his shoulders and spanked my ass. "K-KANKRI!!!" He bit my neck as he spewed his bright red liquid inside of me. He fell over next to me and all you could hear in the room was our heavy pants. After awhile he snapped back. "Oh my GOG! ______, are you okay?! Did I hurt you?! I am so SORRY!" "....Kri......Its........okay.." I whispered, wheazing a bit inbetween words. Kankri ran his hands through my hair, kissed my cheek and layed his head on my shoulder. "I guess I'll have to control that side of me." He chuckled. I giggled and took in a big breath and sighed.

"Love you, Kri."

"I love you too, ______."

~Dirty Kankri XD. Anyway, yep Kri can't control himself. Thanks for reading! If you liked this you could follow me for more or read any of my other Homestuck stories (Master & Pet and Sollux X Gamzee X Karkat X Reader) and thanks fur all the votes!~