Another Ending

~I have decided to write another ending so yeah. This will be short.~

Reader-chan P.O.V. (same day)

Me and Kankri slept for a few hours after sex. When we finally decided to wake up, it was dinnertime. Since I don't cook, I have one of the trolls cook. Kankri had gotten up a few minutes before me and was getting dressed. "Hey, Kri." He turned around and smiled. "Hello, ______. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and rubbed my eyes like a child. He chuckled. "I'm going to get us dinner... unless you want to come with me." I shook my head and rolled over.

Kankri's. P.O.V.

I finished getting dressed and walked out of the room, slowly closing the door so I wouldn't wake ______ again. I sighed. "I hope no one heard us."

"You hope we didn't hear you?" I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around.

"K-Karkat!" I blushed. "We heard you two fucking from the Living room and her room is all the way at the end of the fucking hallway." I looked at him wide eyed and speechless. I blushed even more which made it spread to my whole face. "U-Uhhh...."

"What? Can't speak from all the yelling you did?" I quickly walked into the kitchen and got me and _____ some food, getting weird looks and snickers as I passed the living room. I walked back to the room, not giving anyone eye contact. I went into the room, closed the door, and set her plate on the bed next to her. "Thanks Kri... What's wrong?!" I noticed my face was still fully red. "Th-They heard us...."

"Oh... Nothing to worry about."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She jumped at the sudden outburst. "I didn't want them to know... and now they're going to tell everyone. They know now I have lost my virginit-" She kissed me on the lips. "Kankri, you lost it to someone you love, so be proud. At least you're not like Porrim."

He smiled and hugged me. "Ignore what they'll say."

~I intended for this to be funny.... welp that didn't happen. Sorry If I hurt your feels.~