xxi.

❝IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

Some people have everything figured out. Some don't. Sadly, you're part of the latter — despite being in your adult years (which sucks, by the way) you don't know what to do with your life, nor how to. That is one of the things that initially attracted Maze to you — not because she saw you as a loser like you do, but because she, too, is a little bit lost.

You try to find the right direction by studying though, hoping that one day purpose will dawn onto you and you'll have goals to reach. It isn't easy, and you're often losing your cool and freaking out over everything. It feels a little too much sometimes, and you've spent countless nights crying at the pile of homework in front of you.

Luckily, you have Maze. She is always there to support you, help you figure out your place in the world, and in return, you help her. Frankly, she is one constant in your life and her comforting words always remind you how there is good in the world too. Even if it comes in the form of a demon.

We're a team, right? So whatever challenges you face, whatever you struggle with, I'm here for you. And I'll help you kick the asses of anyone who makes you feel like you can't be your awesome self. Even that math book's.

» oops i got a little
carried away with
this, sorry it's so
long! on another
note, this would
lowkey make a
great fanfic??