two.

[ 30TH DECEMBER 2013 ]

Life fluttered around the packhouse as people danced and swayed to the music that blasted through the speakers. Above all of them stood a young man with a proud smirk as his father hugged him.

"Son, I'm so proud of you." His father began, "I never thought I'd see the day when you were so mature, my Taehyung."

The said person chuckled slightly and smiled at his father, "I'm only like this thanks to you father." The aging boy spoke showing the true bond he had with his father.

They spoke for a while until it came close to midnight. They nodded at each other and Taehyung looked out the crowd of people. Honestly... He was nervous.

This wasn't just any birthday, it was his 18th birthday. It was the birthday when he would his wolf would get stronger, when he would get more responsibility in the pack and... 

when he would supposedly find his mate.

He turned his head out towards the windows, watching the snow slowly fall to the gradually whitening ground, hoping to relax his senses.

--

He took a deep breath and suddenly tensed as he heard the clock chime.

"It's midnight." He spoke to himself and he slowly opened his eyes.

He felt strength flow through him yet he felt empty slightly. His expression suddenly changed from one of nerve to one of confusion as his eyes scanned the room.

"M- My mate isn't here." He voiced as his eyes wavered around the room, feeling nothing but anxiety.

His father turned his son around to him as he sensed his son's anxiety.

"What is it son, have you found your mate?" His father asked unknowingly.

"I- I can't feel my mate... I'm... I'm mateless aren't I?" The 18 year-old's voice cracked as he spoke.

"You can't just assume you're mateless Taehyung, just wait... maybe you aren't destined to meet yet." His father reassured him.

Deep inside, his father was scared... He and Taehyung knew they needed a luna to keep the pack strong.

The father of the son pulled him into a hug and tried to talk to him, knowing his son would be extremely worried as he gets worried easily. He pulled out of the hug and placed his hands on the younger's shoulders, looking at him with a sense of worry.

"Are you okay, son?"

The younger stared at him, the words his father spoke repeating in his head. Everything started to slow down and the once blasting music turned into a muffled sound at the back of his ear. His eyes widened and he turned to his father in fear.

"It's happening again." 

His father's eyes widened knowingly as he watched his son's breath slowly become ragged. He cursed as he knew he was having another attack. He often had these due to his past or loss of control, but he didn't expect him to have one now.

"J- Just relax... I- I know you can do it."

The younger's breath became even worse and the boy cursed at what he knew he had to do.

"I- I have to run."

His father's expression softened in pity and let him run off into the snowy forest.

--

The boy ran, tears streaming down his face as his breath continued to be unstable.

He didn't know why he was like this, he just ended up always having these attacks and they hurt... so much.

The young boy fell to the floor out of exhaustion and ripped his shirt open in anger, letting out a howl that rang through the forest.

Anyone who heard the howl would hear the heartbreak run through it.

The long howl ripped at his throat until it ended with a small cough from the boy, who slowly sank down into the snow.

"I- I'm such a disgrace."

--

this was terrible omg-

I'm kinda changing the storyline as it goes along so please bARE WITH ME

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //