sixteen.

[ 3RD APRIL 2016 ]

Jungkook twiddled his pencil in his hand before sketching some lines onto the rough, white paper below him. His hair fell, landing in front of his doe eyes. He blew it away and continued to draw, full concentration on the masterpiece in creation.

He continued drawing for a while - which to him only seemed like five minutes - and before he knew it the sun was starting to set. He continued drawing the scene in front of him, wanting to get just a bit more done before leaving.

He suddenly felt a breath on his neck and he turned around to meet Taehyung's eyes. His face flushed pink as he realised how close they were.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, a playful smile smeared onto his face.

"J- Just drawing..." Jungkook couldn't help but stutter as Taehyung then reached over Jungkook's petite figure, trying to look at the drawing.

"Wow... That's really good!" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook closed his sketchbook before shoving it in his bag and standing up, sighing in relief that he was no longer so close to Taehyung.

Yet he had to admit... he liked being close to the older.

"Are you coming back now? It's been 3 hours... I missed you." Taehyung spoke with a pout present on his lips, obviously teasing the younger.

Jungkook hit him on the shoulder slightly, knowing it would have no effect on Taehyung's muscular body.

Taehyung smiled at how friendly they had become. Though it was mostly from Taehyung's side, he felt happy that Jungkook wasn't being silent and distance.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned as he saw Taehyung zone out. He waved his hands in front of Taehyung's face, showing off the lead that had smeared against the pale skin of Jungkook's hands.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled, realising he had zoned out before saying a small, "Let's go," and walking off towards the pack.

Jungkook took one look towards the outskirts of the forest, feeling uneasy. He knew his Mother hasn't seen him for months... But why didn't he feel worried?

And why hadn't she come to find him?

He sighed after realising that to his mother... he was worthless.

He wiped a single tear that rolled down his cheek, trying to hide the sadness that had suddenly flown over him.

Taehyung turned around after sensing his mate's sadness and saw Jungkook wiping another tear that slid down his porcelain skin.

Jungkook hadn't notice Taehyung's stare. But he did when he suddenly bumped into him, looking up at the older.

"O- Oh... I'm sorry I..." His eyes glistened as he realised that Taehyung knew he had started crying. How? Is that some werewolf thing...? I don't know much about this werewolf thing but...

He looked down and another tear rolled down his face. Taehyung knelt down and caught the tear with his finger, catching it just before it fell down to the younger's chin.

Jungkook's breath hitched and his cheeks began to brighten to a pinkish-red colour. He stepped away from Taehyung.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked, concerned laced into his voice.

"Y- Yeah..." Jungkook began, he looked into his eyes and felt like spilling everything out that he'd been hiding.

"It's just... I came here without even telling my mother where I was and she hasn't even come to find me... It just made me think that I'm... I'm worthl-"