Chapter 1

Hello Loves! So it has been a hot minute since I was last on here, but 2017 Harry has got me feeling bothered and I thought what better way to use that energy than to write.  

This story is for mature audiences, so if you are bothered by sex scenes, drinking and cursing, well this might not be the story for you. 

Anyway I hope you enjoy it! 

***

Iris's POV

"I'll have a gin and tonic."

I sighed and looked at the clock hanging on the hotel bar's wall. It was one in the morning and I had my first day on set in just a few hours. Melissa had mentioned that jet lag could be a bitch and I was now regretting not taking her up on her Ambien offer. The French bartender handed me my drink and as I took a sip, hoping that it would help induce some sort sleepiness. From the corner of my eye I noticed a tall figure take the bar stool next to me

"Whisky, with two ice cubes." A deep British voice said.

I looked over to see who the voice came from and was greeted with two round emerald eyes and a dimpled smile.

"Couldn't sleep?" I ask, taking another sip of my drink.

"Nope." He smiled as his drink was placed in front of him.

We sat in silence sipping our drinks, our eyes continuously darting to each other. He had confidence radiating off of him, coming from every pore in his body, as he sat beside me.

"So," his voice said breaking the silence, "what brings you to the small town of Dunkirk?"

"Work." I answered, looking at the clock that now read 1:30. "You?"

"Same."

Silence fell over us again as we both finished our drinks. I debated getting another one but knew that showing up for my first day on a huge film set hung over would not be the best idea. I sighed and got up from the bar, smiling at the man beside me before I headed back to my room. I thought that if I just closed my eyes, I might be able to fall asleep for a few hours. As I stood and waited for the elevator, my silent drinking buddy came and stood beside me.

"Did it help?" He asked.

"Did what help?" I said looking at him through the elevator doors reflection.

"The drink?" He let out a small laugh. "Did it make you tired?"

"Nope." I sighed, "Yours?" He shook his head no as the elevator doors opened and we both stepped in.

"What floor?" He asked, looking at me with a smile causing the dimples in his cheeks to press down deep.

"Five please." I blushed and returned his smile. He leaned over and only pressed the button to the seventh floor. "Oh, I'm on five." I giggle nervously and leaned over to reach for my floors button. He lightly grabbed my wrist, stopping me before I could.

"Since neither of our drinks worked, I thought we could help each other out." He smirked, confidence radiating off of him even more now. I nodded as the elevator doors opened and I followed him to his room.

'What are you doing?' I asked myself as I watched him take his room key out and slowly open the door. This was not like me; I was not the girl to sleep with strangers, let alone strangers I meet in hotel bars. I hadn't anticipated this when I went down to get a nightcap, just hoping it would help me beat the jetlag. But there was something intoxicating about him, something that drew me in.