Chapter 3: War of Pranks

Three Days Ago...

"Ah, this is the life." I gave a content sigh as I reclined on the beach chair, basking in the glory of the rays of sun.

"María! Can you ask one of the chefs to bring me an ice cold piña colada!" I ask my maid.

"Right away, Miss Gomez." She retreated into the house. After a few minutes, I decided that it was time to cool off in the pool. I gave an exited "Yee" and canon balled into the pool. I resurfaced in time to hear the doorbell ring. I gave an unsatisfied grunt but heard my maid's hurried steps. I couldn't hear who it was but a few minutes later, my maid came back with my heavenly drink.

"As you requested."

"¿Quién está a la puerta?" She handed me my drink and I thanked her, placing it at the edge of the pool.

"El gringo. I mean, Mr. America." I gave a quiet chuckle and a questioning look.

"Yo no sé que quería. He just left." She said nonchalantly. I gave a quiet oh and put the straw in between my lips. I took a huge slurp and immediately expectorated the horrible tasting liquid. I coughed, trying to get it out of the wrong tube. The taste lingered and I immediately swam towards the wet bar, jumping over the counter and popping off the cork from the bottle of tequila and gulped down the whole thing in seconds. The taste was still fucking there. I grabbed the next best thing, Vodka. I gulped half of the bottle and it fully cleansed both my soul and my mouth. I gave another content sigh before looking at Maria. If looks could kill, she'd be fucking dead.

"It wasn't her, Méx. It was I, the hero!" An annoyingly familiar voice rang out. I literally growled, giving him a blood cold glare. He simply just continued laughing his ass off, enjoying my suffering.

"What did you put in their?" I snarled at him, about to punch the living day lights out of him.

"Oh, just a bit of spoiled coconut milk, rotten pineapple, a lot of rum, andImayhaveputsomedogpissinitaswell!" The last part was said in a flurry but I could still hear every single word. I was used to hearing someone speak fast, thanks to my cousin El Salvador. Oh, he was so going to get it. A very colourful sentence came out of my mouth, and it wasn't pleasant.

"Hijo de tu puta madre, te voy a mandar al infierno cuando me salgo de esta maldita piscina. ¡Pinche gringo te voy a matar!" Before I could do anything, he ran out of the house and back to his, jumping the fence Mexican style. From that day on, I planned to humiliate him in front of everyone.

Present Day...

"Thanks Mr. Tonny." I gave the alien a warm smile as he handed me Alfred's huge notepad that he was going to use for the next World Meeting.

"Fucking...Fucking...Bitch-Bitch...Fucking...Fucking...Fucking..." those were the only words that he knew and I could easily translate it.

"I know how you feel. This is going to settle the score big time!" I silently cheered and got to work with the help of my alien friend.

One hour later...

"And...done!" I gave a little victory dance and Mr. Tonny took the notepad back. Oh this was going to be good!

Time skip to the World Meeting...

"America, it is your turn now for five minutes. Begin!" Germany told him with a curt nod.

"Okay! Global warming is messing with us badly and so I, the hero, have a plan to save us! I think that we should build a giant hero to help protect us all!" He babbled on, talking nonsense. Canada stood next to him, holding the enormous notepad, flipping the pages for him. After the second page, that's where the fun began.