Chapter 15: The Light is Evil!!!

What have I done!!! I feel like this is pretty cringey that... I don't know, I'll just have to make better content than this. You might get confused with a few parts as in my name. Whenever someone is talking about Skrillex or Haylee, they are talking about me, author-chan. Anyways, have any of you seen the Death Note movie? What are your thoughts on this "movie". Oh yeah, I was wondering if I should just change my username to something related to Aph Mexico since I'm basically portraying myself as her. What are your thoughts on that? Anyways, back to what you came for.

Previously, on Mexico's Life in Hetalia...

     "Santo Rita Mita Meada Ringo Jonah Tito Marlon Jack La Toya Janet Michael Dumbledora The Explorer!" The pentagram on the floor started glowing until finally, he was able to see the image of the person he was looking for. Well, at least the hazy figure. A black tinted transparent forcefield surround the figure. All of a sudden, he couldn't see anything at all. The drawing of the pentagram on the floor now was just scrambled into a message. It read 'Nice try England. We will meet again when the time is right. Take care of yourself limey.' His face turned red with anger for the reason that someone had been able to easily intercept his magical abilities. And the word used at the end.

     "Oh we will meet again one day. I hope you'll like my scones." He said honestly. It was as if the whole world had heard his words and soon became eerily silent as if not wanting to risk him "baking" any of his infamous scones. All of a sudden, a new message was written on the floor. It read 'Don't even try to bake some scones for me. That is, if your intentions are fixed on killing me pinche limey.'

     "What is going on?" That was the question running all throughout the room. Every single country laid in a bed with horrible fevers, headaches, and extreme nausea. All the countries with the best medical services were up and running around the place, tending to the countries even though they themselves were sick. You see, if something bad with their people and the way the country ruled was happening, then they'd know how to fix it. Except, nothing wrong was happening with their government or their people.

     "My queen, you have a very important visitor." An informant told the Queen of England herself who sat in her luxurious couch in the living room.

     "Send them in." She said, waiting to see this visitor. A few moments later, a woman walked into the room.

     "Your majesty, I present to you Skrillex, captain of Squad 74, the most elite team in the G.G.A." The queen waved a hand dismissively.

     "Yes yes, I know who she is. My darling, how have you been all these years?" The senior lady asked with genuine curiosity.

     "I've been well. So I'd like to make an offer-" the queen cut in.

     "Look at you, always straight down to business. That's what I've always loved about you dear, you remind me of your father so much, such a shame he can't see how far you've gone in life, and at such a young age." The girls eyebrows hid behind the sunglasses in a scowl. All her life, when she goes out in public, she uses her magic to mask her identity. She usually portrays herself as a 20 year old woman instead of the 13 year old she is.

     "Yes, such a shame a coward will not show his face..." there was a slight pause as if she were in thought." Anyways, I'd like to have a loan to invest in a project that will push our civilization's existence a thousand years in advance."

     "It seems very intriguing. Are you only asking me for a loan or have you'd asked anyone else?"

     "I already have 200 million dollars from every country. All are in favour with this project of mine that will benefit you all in more than one way."