chapter 2

Sam came back and helped me stop the bleeding. Then we all headed downstairs to get some breakfast before we go on the trip.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Tucker, Sam, and I were heading downstairs with all of our stuff. We headed down to the lab to see everyone that was here. including the A-listers.

"what took you losers so long?" Dash asked. 

I just ignored him and walked towards the Spectar Speeder. "what's with all of the stuff sweetie?" Maddie asked. 

"it's extra...just in case something bad happens." I said. 

"that's a great idea! Good thinking Danny boy." Jack pat me on the back.

"Alright! is everyone ready to go?" maddie announced.

If you're wondering why I call my 'mom' and 'dad' Maddie and Jack, is because they never took care of me when I was little. Jazz would take care of me so she was like my mom. Since then, I've always called them Jack and Maddie.

"we've packed everything into the Specter Speeder, so everyone can pick a seat. Once you have done so, that seat you have picked will be your seat for the rest of the trip." she explained.

    Everyone quickly got into the Specter Speeder and picked a seat. The A-listers sat at the front, the nerds sat in the middle. And Tucker, Sam, and I sat in the back.

everyone was very excited to go on this trip. But I wasn't, I was afriad that I won't be able to protect everyone...

The portal opened and on we began on the field trip. The green swirls of the Ghost Zone surrounded us. 

everyone was in awe, including Maddie and Jack. "so where are we going to first?" Mikey asked. 

"wherever this baby takes us!" Jack exclaims.

"So how long are we going to be here?" Someone asked.

"About a week at least." Maddie said.

While everyone was chatting away. Sam, Tucker, and I were on guard. Any ghost could attack at any moment.

"What will we do if a ghost attacks?" Sam asks.

"I don't really have a plan yet, but I'll think of one fast." I explained.

As we were flying through the Ghost Zone, everyone was mostly talking, taking photos. Ya know, being teenagers. Then someone asked.

"Is there any wifi out here?"

"No." Maddie answered.

Everyone gaped.

"No wifi!?"

"How can ghosts NOT have wifi!?"

The ship was in havoc. Everyone was complaining and yelling. I had then had enough.

"STOP IT!" I yell.

It immediately quiets down.

"Why should we listen to you Fenton?" Dash spits.

"Because I can't take any of this noise, a ghost could attack at any given moment!" I shut my mouth.

"What did you say?" Mikey asked.

"A ghost!?" Maddie sprang from her seat.

Everyone started to panic, again.

"Where's the ghost!?"

"We're all gonna die!"

"I want my mommy!"

I felt as if I wanted to explode, I quickly make my way to the back of the ship, with Sam and Tucker behind.

"We've only been here for an hour and I already can't stand it." Sam said.

"I feel ya dude, and Danny why did you say that!?" Tucker asked.

"I'm sorry! It just slipped out of my mouth!" I yelled.

    After a while it sounded as if the noise was gone. Sam, Tucker, and I make our way from the back of the ship. To see everyone doing what they were doing. We sit down in our seats and keep watch.

"So where are we going?" Paulina asks.

"Wherever this baby takes us!" Jack repeats.

"So we're nowhere?"

"Technically yes, but we'll find someplace to rest soon."

So do you know where we're going?" Mikey asked.

"Not really...it's kind of our first time in the Ghost Zone." Maddie rubs the back of her head.

"WHAT!?" Everyone screams.

"It's okay! I'm sure this place isn't that easy to get lost in." She shrugs.

Everyone started to panic. AGAIN!

I wanted to yell again, but I didn't want to give anything away.

"EVERYONE! ITS GOING TO BE OK-" she was cut off by the ship being blasted and started to skyrocket. Everyone screamed, then everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I finally got the 2nd chapter done!! AND I finished my other book so I will have some time to type the next chapter! But I also have a webcomic that I update every week so that might be in the way...sorry!

Anyway hope you have a good morning! (I also stayed up all night, so if this sounds horrible and you find a LOT of mistakes plz tell meh!)

A picture I made a while ago~ 😜