Chapter 13

recap:

"Fine, but only for a little bit." I said.

"No, just relax and let us handle it okay?"

"Fine." 

______________________________ 

Third person P.O.V

Danny had been relaxing, as said. But was very bored and couldn't think of what to do. Most of the time he was beating up ghost's and sending them back to the ghost zone, trying to do his homework without the box ghost interruping him, and trying to get more sleep. That is the cycle he has, but he can't do any of that because he wanted to be on high alert and keep an eye on Maddie.

He knew she was up to something. So Danny got up and transformed. Danny thought that if he stayed invisible then he could spy on Maddie, and not have Sam and Tucker worry. He thought it was a brilliant plan.

Sam and Tucker were checking up on people and making sure they were comfortable. Some people had asked questions about Danny, but the two just didn't say anything. Danny didn't need anymore stress taken upon him. 

"Sam Tucker." Mr.Lancer walked towards them.

"Yes Mr.Lancer?" Tucker said.

"Where is Daniel? I thought he'd be with you but he's nowhere to be found. I checked in every room in this place." he explained.

Sam and Tucker shared a look. "He just can't stay still can he?" Sam sighed.

"He must've flown off to investigate on Maddie because she is not acting like herself, so Danny must be spying on her invisibly without her knowing." Sam explained. 

"Oh, I see...I was just wondering because I wanted to talk to him about something." Mr.Lancer said.

"You can talk to us about it, we'll give him the message." Tucker took out his PDA and stylus.

"No, thank you but I'd like to talk to him personally." he said.

"Alright, if we see him we'll tell him that you wanted to talk to him." Sam smiled.

"Good, thank you." Mr.Lancer walked away to go check on the other kids. 

Sam and Tucker went to go see where Jack was, they needed to talk to him about Maddie. They spotted the big man in his room. Maddie was nowhere to be found.

"Jack." Tucker said.

Jack jumped, he looked a bit startled for some reson but the two just ignored it.

"Yes?" he answered.

"We need to talk to you...about Maddie." Sam said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Maddie has been acting very different since she found out about Danny." 

"Why would she be acting weird..." Jack mumbled.

"She wanted to kill Danny, so she might be planning something that could hurt him or even do what she wants it to do....kill him!" 

Jack started pacing, "We could try to talk to her, but from the experience I've had getting her out of situations...it's almost impossible. Once she has her mind set, she won't back down." he explained.

"What did you do that did make her stop?" Tucker asked.

"Well I would tell her or try to explain to her the consequences of what she was going to do. And she would stop." Jack stopped pacing.