Prologue:

June 23rd 2016 - The UK Vote to leave the European union

There was much speculation on what would happen after the referendum's result was released. Many thought it would be a successful step forward in history, where others thought it would hinder their relationships with other countries.

A year later the answer became clear. Poor and misleading campaigns drove Britain into a hostile state. With stobbern politicians, families and even world leaders, small conflicts popped up across the area of the UK, then Europe.

Ex-remainers would put out endless protests, slowing down the progression of brexit, while Ex-leavers became more and more agitated as the possibility of another referendum because more likely, sometimes resorting to violence to quieten the opinions of protesters.

This got worse and worse through the months that followed. Soon, all of parlement's attention was on uniting the country. Only problem was, the politicians of each side weren't ready to give up their side of the argument.

There was one man though.

Who's ideas could have changed the world, but no-one listened. All his life he tried. Then one day, when his country was in great distress, he spoke out.

People started to listen.

Then the hackers came and ruined it all.