1: The Man Who Tried

Richard Thompson had always wanted to do something, even when he was very young. He didn't know what at the time, but he knew it would come one day.

He often made mistakes as he grew up  and was sacked from multiple part-time jobs but he had a good heart, anyone could see that. Then he found out about poaching in Africa.

He was shocked.
He was angry.
But most of all he wanted to do something about it.

He spoke out to his school, his family, even strangers in the street. All of them felt sorry for the animals that were being killed, but no-one enough to help. It came to carrer choices day and he said "I want to change the world"

So when he left school he got into politics. Years on, he became the local MP of where he lived, after that, he was sitting televised in the house of commons.

When brexit came around he hoped that it would be all over quickly so they could focus on "More important problems".  It didn't.

With the UK in a mess and the government collapsing, he took charge to finally get his opinion noticed. Instead of constant conflict of the two sides they had something to aim towards and listen to.

Several weeks later it looked like Britain were leading the global
Ivory trade prevention. Richard felt he had achieved something finally! After all those years of going back to his family after work and saying         "It might be getting across!"    Knowing full well that it most definitely wasn't. The UK was, in a way, saved.

In all of this it provided a distraction from the elephant in the room, Brexit.
It slowed down everything down even more. Most people didn't even realize this but there was a group.

This group had been waiting to leave the EU for years and they weren't going to let a middle aged tree hugger prevent it. Of course this wasn't Richard's intentions but he was the main reason. The idea; Take out Richard, carry on with Brexit.

The obvious solution was to kill him but then again he had already effected most of the country and that would have lasting effect.

So to take his respect and following away they formulated a plan. A paid group of hackers would infiltrate the BBC and put out that Richard had made extremely the racist comments towards black people.

Another group would then hold up some hostages in secret and tell the heads of the BBC that if they took down the article, or put out that it was false, they would be killed.

After a week or so, they would release the hostages but by that time, other news companies would have caught on and word will have spread. His political career would be over and Brexit would resume.

It was just a matter of time.