Bubble Tea

The annoying alarm sound coming from Kris’s cellphone had woken up Nana from her enchanting sleep. “Ughh,” the female had let out a soft groan as she slightly tap Kris’s arms that had wrapped around her naked body covered with the white blanket. It has been a deed for them to sleep nakedly, with or without coitus of the day. A minute or two had passed, no response had yet to come from Kris other than his tightening grip around Nana. Giving him another minute as she awaits for his response, “Kris,” she softly called out though an annoyed tone can be hinted from it.

 Giving up, Nana slowly inclined her body to reach for his cellphone, earning Kris’s tightened lock around her than it was before. “Hey..” She gently nudged her lover as she faced him, looking at his lovely boyfriend in his baby-face state as he pretends to be still in his asleep.

“Kris. Wakey.. Wakey..” She cooed as she caressed his delicate puffy cheek, tracing her thumb across his tempting lips, to which it had ended her biting own her lip.

In a minute or less, both can be seen locking their lips with each other. Making it deeper and more passionate as a second ticks.

-Nana’s POV-

I knew it. He wouldn’t wake up unless I invite him for another hot, steamy sex. That guy. Has always been obvious. When will he ever learn that sex isn’t an alarm clock at all? He has his own cellphone for Pete sake.

In frustration, I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair as I wait for him to step out from the bathroom. It has been a while ever since we had this sex, that is, in After School’s dorm, particularly, inside my bedroom; otherwise, we’ll be doing it on EXO’s dorm, which I mostly refuse to since guys are all over the place there.

I looked up to the ceiling thinking ways of how to reduce his aggressiveness when it comes to his sexual drive. It wouldn’t be good for both of us if anunwanted pregnancy would welcome us anytime soon. Even though I’m on pill, the doctor said that there isn’t an assurance that I won’t be pregnant knowing that there will be less than 1 percent of chance of getting pregnant if sex becomes our daily exercise.

‘hmm..’ I muttered inside my head while I tap my chin. ‘Ways. Ways. Ways.’

To my desperation of brainstorming, I failed miserably. ‘Girls want sex, too, right?’ In exasperation, I sighed in defeat. Why do I always end up losing here when he doesn’t even know we’re competing? I feel like a sore loser now. Scratch the part that I’m literally feeling sore down here.

Moving on about my sex life, today marks the day when I’ll be joining my big sisters for our comeback stage with regards to our new album, First Love, but it’s a sad feeling knowing that my favorite younger sister will not be able to make it for she’s currently injured. Well, to be honest, most of the members are injured but not as bad her condition.

With our comeback album, we just hope that the hardships we’ve gone through would payoff. Hoping that we’ll be able to please our most endearing fans, PlayGirlz and PlayBoyz. We’re only doing these for them and we couldn’t wish for more in turn other than their presence and wide known support for us.

Kris stepped out from the bathroom with him drying his wet and damped hair with a towel. I turned my gaze on his haf-naked body. This guy. Is he teasing me or wanting to turn me on? Why is he flaunting that sex-craved body of his in front of me? I unconsciously crumpled the sheets that had wrapped around me. I haven’t taken a bath yet since I have no plans on joining him. In no way in hell I’ll be letting that dick of his be inserted in me for today one more time – not one more time today but just not for this morning again.

Last night, or should I say last midnight, was already hell for me and as for him, I bet it’s heaven. He’d given this so-called gift for me for the successful come back that After School had. Obviously, the gift he pertained about is for his own good but all the while, with no regrets, I admit that I liked it but moreover, I bet that that was just a payback I had for him for EXO’s comeback.