Kidnapped!

(Y/N)'s POV
I was brought into a dark room where it was too scary and frightening.
I was shaking in fear and i hoped i will be fine.
"You will be okay don't worry." A voice of a male i haven't heard before.
"Let me go what do you want i will give you everything just don't hurt me and let me go?!?!" I said trembling.
He removed the hankerchief on my eyes and I saw a red-haired boy wearing red glasses.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I said.
"I am Info-kun....I don't need anything from you i am just waiting for  someone to come...." he said.

Yandere kun's POV
"I knew it i should have just trusted him that traitor!!!"I said shouting.
"What would happen to my senpai!?!"
I said running while holding my knife.

~Flashback~

"Here are those panty shots you to told me to do." I said.
"Yan-kun i need you to choose." Info kun said.
"Sure what is it." I said.
"Get killed or get arrested then you will never see your senpai again."
"What are you saying?!" I said
"If you choose none of these your senpai will get killed so CHOOSE?!?!"
Info-kun said while holding a knife.
I escaped the room quickly and it was the most terrible decision i have ever made.

(Y/N)'s POV
As info-kun was waiting he pulled a knife out of his pocket.
"What's taking that brat so long!" Info-kun said twisting the knife staring at me.
I was speechless because i felt scared.
A boy came in holding a knife that was actually yan-kun.
"(Y/N) please forgive me on what i am going to do i just love you thats all and i hope y--" Yan-kun was stabbed by info-kun.
"NOOOO YAN-KUN YOU BITCH!!!" I said shouting at info-kun shedding in tears.
"Hahahaha as for you your gonna die haha--" A knife hit info-kun's head.
Yan-kun fainted after throwing the knife as well as info-kun.
I tried my best to untie myself and luckily i did it.
I ran to yan-kun and called the ambulance...
"Yan-kun please don't die i will be here by your side don't let me go."
The ambulance came and carried yan-kun and info-kun.
The policemen also arrived and i told them that info-kun was the one who caused all those trouble.
I came with yan-kun in his room and stayed there until he recovers.