Joining the Sports club 🏊🏀⚽🎾

~Monday 6:50 a.m~
I went to school without Yan-kun.
He is still recovering in the hospital.
I feel sorry for Oko again i did it twice to him....
"Could Yan-kun be the killer?!" I said 50% sure and 50% not sure about it.
I went to my locker to get my books and went to class after.
Our teacher told us to go to the gym for we are going to join the sports club.
I have no idea why we have to.
I think its because we have to try all the clubs in Akademi Highchool except those not important ones.
We weared our P.E uniform and talked to Buda Masuta.
"Hey Buda its been a while hasn't it?."
"Yeah it has did you know i have a crush on someone his really handsome but his not here..." Buda said.
"Who is it?" I told her while putting on my socks and shoes.
"Yan-kun he is really sweet and kind he also joined the martial arts club which i loved watching his moves." Buda said.
"Thats good..." i felt jealous a bit since yan-kun already confessed to me.
While we were chatting someone suddenly tapped my shoulder i look at my back and saw a boy.
All the girls were screaming and I have no Idea who is he?
"Sup Cutie." He said as i blushed when i heard the word "cutie"
He was wearing a jacket around his waist and was actually handsome.
"Ugh excuse me!" I said being really mean to him.
"I like your tsundere style!" He said
"Ugh (Y/N) when did you start becoming a tsundere?!"Buda said confusely knowing that i am really not a tsundere.
"So your actually not a tsundere?" He said.
"Well i guess im caught....i hate you buda......" i said staring angrily at buda.
"Hehehehe" Buda said laughing.
I only show my angry feelings for a boy cause maybe someday or onetime he will get killed for sure....
"Whats your name cutie?" He said.
"Why do you need to know and what are you doing here you Pervert?!" I said.
"You don't know who I am?" He said while scratching his hair.
"Lucky her!" A girl said.
"Why do i need to know?!" I said.
"Well i am the Sports club leader Aso rito." He said.
"Say what again?" I said so confusely surely i will get punished on this.
"The sports club leader now can i get your name?" Aso said.
"Im (Y/N)" I said
"Now everybody please head to the gym cause were gonna do some push-ups, pull-ups, planking and more and as for you cutie yo-" his sentence was cut because of me.
"Stop calling me cutie." I said heading to the gym."
"You didn't let me finish your gonna do so many things that you will regret it." Aso said grinning at me.
"Will see?" I said actually boasting....

I hope you like this story i thank every one of you who keeps on voting for this book and i also thank you guys that i reached more than 3k views i was screaming in joy when i knew that i reached a lot of views. This is my first ever book that i made in wattpad so yeah hope you enjoyed reader x male rivals x yandere kun!!!😁😁😁