+12+

Quick A/N: so Garry isn't 14 just looks like it he is 17 a few months older than Aviana and Aviana is turning 17 soon, and the reason she didn't notice him, is because he masked his scent. Last for this quick A/N Gary at top.

+Chapter 12+

*not edited*

Gary

I pulled my red shirt over my head. Pressing a kiss to Margret's forehead, before going to the Alpha's office. Margret is my mate who I just found, she was a wondering rouge. "Yes Alpha Cole" I said bowing slightly. He gave me a nod "we need you to go to the Shadow pack as a rouge, they won't let us in as we aren't friends" He said. I gulped nodding. "Tomorrow by morning" He said sending me out. I'm a bit on the chubby side, but since I want to be a warrior am working of some fat. I went to the gym and began some workouts, because I knew I would need to fight.

Morning had soon come. I smiled at Margret sleeping figure. She carried baby and slept a lot now. I got her some food and wrote a letter telling her where I was going. I set of for my journey, spraying a scent masking spray on me five times, so it won't ware off. I ran for a long time, this was defiantly going to make me burn a lot of fat. Immediately I arrived I didn't spend up to a minute and I was captured. I tried fighting but failed miserably. They were highly trained fighters. They took me to the sell then a guy came looked at me then left probably to get his Alpha or Beta.

Later the alpha and probably the Luna came. Immediately, Aviana's scent hit my nose and my eyes shot up but I soon looked down. As they arrived the Alpha said something's but I didn't reply. Aviana ordered me to look up and once she saw me she was shocked. She said things to me and when she left I was so sad, in fact crying. My poor Margret she was going to give birth lonely. I cried so much, that if crying could make you lose weight I'd no longer be chubby.

I'm sure Margret is so worried. I buried my head in my hands repeating no over and over. A guard tossed me a raw vegetables, that would probably make me puke. The people around me were eating so I decided to. I gulped taking a leaf and plopping it in my mouth. "sugar honey ice tea this tastes so bad" I screeched spitting it out. "Shut up chubby get used to eat, you could lose a few" A wolf said and the rest of them nodded in reply. Loosing my appetite, I pushed the food away and tried to sleep on the dirty floor.

A slice of moldy old bread, was thrown at my face waking me up. It looked better than the veggies so I stuffed it down my mouth. Trying not to taste it. Aviana came with a whip "remember how I was whipped" she said smiling at me. She showed me the mark on her face which was now like and engraved tattoo. A guard brought me out and she removed my shirt an inspected my body. I had no mark on my flesh which seemed to please her. She drew the whip back and hit my back making a long line. I howled in pain whilst she smiled she did it once more before they injected Wolf's bane into me, five times.

I cried in my cell. Longing for Margaret

A/NSo we found out the angry side of our sweet, sweet Aviana.