Prologue

Camila walks around her favorite clothing store all by herself, which is never a good idea. But she didn't really have a choice as she needs an outfit for the family dinner that's happening tonight and no one had time to come with her. Which leaves her on her own with too many options and too little time.

After picking out a few outfits she likes, Camila makes her way to the fitting rooms, where it's luckily not that busy. After trying all of them on, she's left with 2 outfits she absolutely adores. But she can only buy one as she promised herself that. She sighs and gets out her phone. She opens up IG and opens the chat with one of her best friends Madina.

camila_palomo
I need your help 🙈
Which outfit, 1 or 2?

After sending the message, Camila takes a picture of outfit #1 and sends it to Madina.

Then she changes into outfit #2 and also takes a picture before sending it to Madina. 

She puts away her phone and changes back to her normal clothes whilst she waits for Madina to reply

She puts away her phone and changes back to her normal clothes whilst she waits for Madina to reply. Once she's dressed again, she checks her phone and sees Madina has messaged her.

madializade
Where's outfit #2?
If it takes that long to put on, it's a no for sure 😜

camila_palomo
I sent it to you right after #1

madializade
I didn't get anything

This confuses Camila as she's 100% sure she sent the photo. She goes back to her dm's for a moment to see if that helps when realization dawns upon her. She did send the photo. But not to Madina.

She sent it to Lewis Hamilton.

New story, hope you'll enjoy it! It's a bit different as most of it will be on social media, but I hope you'll still like it :) You can read Madina's story (madializade) on pasfeatvic's profile. Her story is also called 'Socializing' and it features Pierre Gasly so go check it out!