Chapter 1: Expulsion

Cheyanne Sparks

"Cheyanne." My English teacher snapped, i groaned waking up and peering over my arm from my table. Oops, looks like i fell asleep, again. "What?" I complained, "I need my beauty sleep." I grumbled and went to close my eyes again when she slammed her wrinkly, old hands on my desk and i jumped. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"DETENTION!" She screamed at me, i raised my eyebrows, unfazed. It wasn't like i attended any of my 26 detentions this past two weeks anyway. Yes, i have only been back from summer break for two weeks and landed 26 detentions, what for? My natural skill; pranking.

I shrugged, "You think i'd actually attend that pointless thing? You think writing 'i will not fall asleep' 100 times will make me not sleep?" I scoffed, making the class chuckle. Her nostrils flared; oh how i love messing with teachers. The bell rung and i grinned, flipping my brown hair over my shoulder and smirking. "Saved by the bell." I sung and ran out to the door, checking if my next prank to my english teacher was ready, oh when she stepped sat back in her seat, she was going to get a surprise.

I smirked, and i felt someone's hands around my waist, i scowled and turned around and saw Tyler, a guy that was overly obsessed with me and thought we were a 'thing'. "Tyler, not now." I snapped and peered into the room again and grinned, slapping Tyler's hands away from me as she started to take a seat, 3, 2..1..

And almost immediately, my masterplan came into action, as she sat down and a burst of feathers sprang out of the seat and she screamed and immediately jumped up and knocked over her desk, making books, papers and pens fly everywhere. I burst out laughing, and so did the people walking past. I glanced up at the camera which was taped to a poster on the wall. I recorded all my pranks to look back on.

"CHEYANNE SPARKS!" She screeched loudly, my eyes widened and i laughed running through the crowd of people, i heard some people congratulating me on the prank. I winked at them before bolting behind my bestfriend Andre and laughing. He rolled his eyes at me. "What did you do now Sparks?" He laughed, i grinned. "Oh i haven't even started the day." I said breathlessly, catching my breath.

He shook his head and put his arm around me, "God knows what this school would be without the prankster." He mumbled, i stuck my tongue out at him, "It would be a boring shit hole." I sung and walked to last period; where i planned the biggest prank yet.

I didn't only prank teachers, normally i'd be pranking Bella Vinci, the school's whore and her group, the football team and of course my best-friends. I looked at Andre smirking as he drank his bottle of what he thought was water. He had no idea that he was drinking the girl's bathroom toliet water. I didn't do pranks for no reason, he called me lazy, so i put toliet water in his bottle this morning when i asked him if i could borrow it for gym class because i forgot mine. Oh and my english teacher? Yeah she gave me a C on my english paper because i didn't use 'formal' writing and because it didnt connect to the question, well excuse me bitch, i stayed up till 3am doing that shit.

His eyes made contact with mine and his green eyes narrowed, "Chey, you have that look." He observed slowly, checking his surroundings, he always did that to check if i was secretly pranking him. "What look?" I asked innocently, walking to Chemistry. "That 'i'm pranking you' smirk on your face. Cheyanne! What the fuck did you do?" He complained, "I hate having the world's greatest prankster as my bestfriend." He huffed.

I looked at his bottle and pouted, "How was your water?" I casually asked him; i was surprised that he literally drank half the bottle; i cringed. His eyes widened and he spat out some water from his mouth onto the floor and that made me shake in laughter loudly. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, groaning. I clutched my stomach as tears formed in my eyes. "WHAT DID YOU PUT IN IT." He demanded, wiping his tongue vigorously witth the sleeve of his shirt, glaring at me.