Chapter 2: New Start

Cheyenne Sparks

As soon as i stepped out of the plane, i felt a strong rush of cool air slap me, oh, thanks for the welcome England. I pursed my lips and clenched my fists tightly as i sauntered down the steps of the aeroplane angrily. I stomped past people and families and waited at the terminal and searched for my 3 luggages.  As i was waiting to see my bright green and yellow luggages, i heard a loud squeal. I turned and saw a group of girls in skirts that could pass as belts and shirts that barely covered their breasts jumping around in heels as two guys– scratch that, two incredibly attractive guys in leather jackets and sunnies walked down the terminal, coming out from the New York planes. I pursed my lips. They screamed rich and cocky. Typical.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in relief as i saw my luggages and grabbed them with a grunt, jeez, why did i have to bring so many clothes? I let out a breath as i pulled two luggages and gasped as my last luggage was still on the roller. "NO!" I yelled and i ran after it, like a maniac, I groaned when i slammed into someone, "Sorry! Excuse m– oh look what you made me do! I have to wait for my luggage again!" I groaned, glaring at the man. Who, oh so ironically turned out to be one of those rich, and cocky guys that those whores were drooling over before. Great. 

He raised his eyebrows at me and raised his sunglasses above his head. And holy crap, he had green eyes, ohhh, i was a goner for green eyes. I blinked. "I'm sorry?" He asked in a strong British accent, clealy he was from here. I sighed and flipped my hair back, unfazed. "You made me lose my luggage." I huffed, crossing my arms, which were shivering and had goosebumps crawling up it. He chuckled huskily. "And how did i? You Americans are so funny." He smirked, my jaw dropped and i glared at him. "You were in my way! And i am funny, thank you very much." I replied quickly and my eyes skimmed the rollers and my eyes perked up when i saw my bright yellow luggage a few metres away.

"Oh thank god! There's my lugga–" I started before the guy jumped over the rolled and grabbed my luggage with a smirk. "This one?" He yelled. My lips parted and dried up, i quickly licked it and nodded. He grabbed it with ease and my jaw dropped. "How did you carry that so easily! That's the heaviest bag! Oh my god." I suddenly gasped. "I HAVE TO CARRY ALL MY LUGGAGES OUT!" I screeched. His lips twitched, like he was going to laugh. "You're welcome? And don't you have someone waiting to pick you up?" He laughed. I blinked. Oh my god, did i? Oh shit. 

I reached for my phone, about to yell at my mom for being so god damn, unoriganized when i heard someone yell my name. I snapped my head to the direction and saw a guy around my age jumping up and down with my full name "Cheyenne Katherine Sparks" on a piece of paper in messy marker writing. Who the hell was he? I frowned. "Huh, i guess i do have a ride." I said slowly. I glanced at the guy. "Thank-you by the way. For you know, grabbing my luggage." I said. He nods with a smirk. "No worries Sparks." He said before walking off. I blinked, how the hell does he know my last na– oh right, my full name was written on the jumping guy's paper. I frowned. "Hey! Wait! What's your name? It's not fair that you know mine and i don't know yours!" I yelled. He put his sunnies back on and smirked. "Christian. Christian Carter." He said before walking back with the other leather shirt guy. 

I chuckled and struggled to get my luggages and the jumping guy came and grabbed one. "You're Cheyenne right? Do you remember me?" He asked chirpily with a slight British accent. I frowned. "Yeah i am, but sorry, no!" I groaned. I was hopeless and remembering peoples names. He laughed. "All good Cheyenne. I'm Dylan. Your cousin, your mom is my mom's sister." He explained. I blinked. I dont even think i knew my mom had a sister, let alone in England of all places. I nodded. "Oh. Never heard of you." I laughed. He chuckled and rolled my luggages, while i rolled the other two. "So you're going to be living with my family for 12 months, this should be fun. I head you were a lot of fun." He says with a small smile.