Leaving the place I call home

(A/N) sorry for not updating in a while my great grandfather died on last Thursday night in his sleep. On with the story!

enjoy-----

"Now this shit is fucked up!" I thought to myself as I was goin home. I was leaving with Abby tomorrow to her parents pack. The Moonpool pack, in Hawaii!!!! So I'm packing. Leaving a note, then getting out of this Hellhole I call a life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finaly after 28 hours of flying with a crying Marcyle, and an annoyed Abby, im off the plane.

"Hey Abby, how far is the territory from here?" I asked her.

"About an hour. It's litteraly on the docks!"

"Good! I'm tired"

"Me too Auntie Kat" spoke up Marcyle.

"We should go now. Come on Marcyle, Kat you coming?" Abby asked. But I was to busy stairing at a too familiar face.

"Yah one second. I'll meet you in the car. Ok Abbes?"

"Are you ok?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yah I'm fine. Bye!"

Flashback

"NO MOMMY" I sceamed as ahe was attacked by a fellow pack member. Then all I could think was RUN! RUN! RUN FASTER! SAVE MOMMY! RUN!Then I ran to get Daddy he would know what to do. But daddy wasn't home so I got my 3 brothers. They told me and my 2 sisters to stay home, but my 10 year old sister Veronica  didnt listen she went after them to help mommy. Then we all ran to help.

End of flashback

Then I did the thing I do best. I ran! I ran right to them. Then I yelled.

"VERONICA BOXER!"

Then her head shot in my direction. Then she did the weirdest thing. She ran away. So I went after her.

% £¤+}÷~÷%~÷'¥'₩¤¥[+% ¥~¥'€£¥{₩£

    After chasing veronica down

"veronica where have u been. I've been suffering while u where in f*#$ in Hawaii! bitch !" I yell as I launch at her. Then the big bad alpha girl comes.

" STOP NOW LISA GO TO THE CAR now!"

"fine" I huff.

^!&!&&!*;!"/;',*#;:##&"&"&!&&'#;!;;#;#;;'

                     Abby pov

god she looks so much like Katlin just more out going. and y was lisa yelling Veronica

OMG ITS VERONICA A BOXER

" come here please veronica Angelina boxer please " I almost started crying.

"is it really u abby rose boyst "

all I could do was nod my head.

then we both started crying. after about 10 minutes lisa came to get me and when she saw what was happening. SHE. WAS. PISSED! what that's an understatement she was beyond pissed!

"uuuuggggggg! u people r soooooo difficult!" SCREAMED Katlin. as she storms out of the airport.

^3; 4#&-;~£~¥》₩》'¥》×'×》¥~:-(←←:

Katlin's pov

Holy shit I cant believe abby she left me w/ Marcyel while she was with veronica. BITCH!

"come on Marcyel we r going to the pack house k?" Marcyel nodded his head tiredly.

¤¥'×'÷《₩¤|¡₩¤¥'←◀←○:-D○◇◀:O:O;-)

              at the pack house

"who are u and why r u here at the nickels moon pack territory?" asked the guard

"im must be at the wrong territory im looking for the moonpool pack can u direct me in that way? thank you."

" ya sure r u related to veronica nickel? u look exactly like here"

" yes I do she is my twin"