Saving Abby

"^' ';',';';';abby p.o.v&#;!;!;,!¡

I can't believe I got kidnapped by ,drum roll please, MY BIG BROTHER!!!!! He ran away when he was 15. the year before he got his mate.

, $&#;:#;&';:',';'flash back;'^!&#;!;:!;!&^:';

I was crying my big brother ran away four weeks ago and now I only have one that treats me like shit because he thinks it's my fault. Then I decided to go live with my cousin's and never look back. I will never get hurt as long as i'm not here.And I will never come back even if my life depended on it.

;!&#**#;! end of flash back,#*',#,'?#♡♥

Yet here I was with me big babba.

I can't believe I didn't tell katlin about him and now he wants ransom for an alpha. I have not told him im not the alpha yet but I will eventually but not now. I was brought back from my thoughts by a loud slam. I bet it was a door. oh did I mention my brother is .

"Oh sissy" he called in that annoying voice he had.

"what do u want."

"What I want is for u to accept that u need to get me my frikin' money" he yelled.

"Why do u need this money sooooooooo bad."

"U r too young to know y! So stop asking and get me my fuckin' money NOW" he screeched in my face.

"U will never get the money im not ur only sibling ya know u do have a younger brother that Hates my guts because he thinks u running away is my fault."

"FRICK"

" Ya I think u have memory loss bud"

"Oh well I'll get him tomorrow when I see them tomorrow"

"What so u mean 'see them tomorrow' r u going to tell every one that u kidnapped me for ransom or r u going to tell...."that was all I could say another thing he left with no more words just silence, sweet sweet silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Katlin's pov

Where is Abby? She's been gone for 2 weeks and our parents and marcel are scared that she was kidnapped for money but we haven't had any threat calls yet so that was ruled out fast so we have absolutely no idea where she is.

All of the sudden a guy ran in yelling "I have her now give me my money of or I'll take all of them".   

So I ran and tackled him to the ground and knocked him out. Then I took him to mom and dad. Dad was gasping and mom was crying so I being my curious self asked "Who is he and why did he run in yelling "I have her now give me my money or I will take them all" because it freaked out me and Marcel"

"Do u really think it's him or an imposter?" questioned mom.

"What circle are you leaving me out of" I questioned.

"He is our son ( a/n I don't know if I gave him a name yet but it will be Cason) Cason he ran away when he was 15" explained dad "But I don't know why he ran in screaming so chain him to the dungeon" at that moment mom started bawling.

"OK dad"

________----------------_________---------------_________

                              Abby's pov

Cason just left and I  found a a screw that i can break the chains with so I grab it with my foot.

"im glad I took gymnastics" I mumble to myself. Then when Cason came buck and I flip a couple of times while he was trots  closer to me and I flip one last time and stab him with the silver nail and he died and I laughed at him. Undid the copper cuffs.

"frère stupide" I said.  Then I went to fine out where the hell I am in this fucked up world.

-----------------------4 hours later--------------------------------

Finally I found out I'm in  (a/n I don't think I said where they live so it'd going to be in New York but like I said they moves to Abby's family's pack in Hawaii) Cali. Yay! I've always wanted to go to Cali so yay. 

\!;#*!*!;&!;!&';#£×:!*;÷*×:×€×\●^■○《▪}~》~♡¡

                                  A/N

Hey guys and gals ok when I saw I had 188 readers I flip ed oh and I will be updating once every other week but there r no specific date ok bye people ok the world oh and first person to comment gets a shout out ok bye