chapter two.

Crap!

I start running through the streets as fast as I could, knowing I couldn't outrun these beasts.

If I can't run, I can hide.

I know these streets better than them.

"Stop there you little bitch!"

I could hear them racing behind me, gaining on me quickly.

I managed too get to the Ally way that had the drains down into the abanndoned city under ground. Trains I think that's what they're called, these huge metal snakes than ran through the dark holes in the ground, people used to sit in them , this was many years ago.
I picked up the drain lid quickly, dropping into the hole and sliding the cover over me.
I stared up through the lid and saw them approach, Niclaus and Jasper leading the pack.

"Fuck!"'screamed Jasper. He was fustrated he'd lost me and that made me smile, I smirked in humour.

"Just let her go Jasper, she's a street rat, we'll find another girl soon enough" said a male with brown hair and a chiseled jaw line.

"I want this one"

"There's plenty of girls back at the ranch"

"I. Want. This. One. Find her."

Niclaus Steph forward, looking up the Ally walking into a puddle next to the drain lid, the waters splashed me and I flicked it off me in disgust. He sighed, squinted with a smirk and rubbing his across his best stubble. Slowly he looked down the drain. Right at me. I wasn't in the dark enough.

"Hello, little one" he smiled.

I feel from the pipe I was balancing on falling to the old train platform. Ouch.
I pushed myself up as the lid above me was flung off and the wolves jumping through. I limped as fast as I could into an abandoned metal snake left on the tracks seeking refugee. I sat and breathed lowly as I watched them through the dirty glass windows. The machine I was on, I think was called a train or something. The world before us has machines that flew in the sky like birds. We'd gone backwards as poverty grew, there was less money invested. People didn't care about going to different countries to chase the sun. Make up was in heard off. Phone's, nope. Survival was everything. That's what mattered most. Hoping you were going to get a good meal, the wolves took everything when they came into power. When the economy fell and people because weak over lack of resources the wolves who fed on animals and were able to hunt gained the upper hand. Taking control and turning people against there will. That's when the virus broke out. Killing females of both species off by millions, the wolves effected most. Females were rare and were the only way to keep population. The wolves unable to produce heirs with unmated wolves and humans. Too get a strong heir you need to breed with your mate. Very rare.

So they took humans to change and rape, to create small heirs. They would only manage to find a female every few years. We were so good at hiding.we told them the women had moved away, that only men lived in our village, since they never saw a female, they hadn't bothered us in years. Well that's is until today.

That's why they weren't giving up today. I watched them moved closer to where I was. Niklaus sending each of them into a different direction. It was dark down here. I used this to my advantage, but so did they having the better site.

All of them out of site now, I couldn't hear any footsteps or breathing.
I was nervous now. I started to quicken my breathing. Maybe I should move to another point, one where I can easily see them and have an escape route.
Placing one foot out in front of my crouched body, I readied myself to move.

Okay, here goes nothing.

Strong arms emerged themselves around me, pulling me backwards into a warm , firm chest.

I struggled and tried hitting out to whoever was behind me, tears on the verge of spilling due to fustration. I cried out in pain as they squeezed my in tighter.

"Hush hush now little lamb"'

Niklaus

"Jasper"

Jasper and the rest of the men were already on there way. Jasper approached me with venom in his eyes. Whoops, I forgot I had thrown an apple towards him. He came to me, a sharp sting around my face followed by a cruel smirk from him.
I turned my eyes to his face slowly, a scowl on my lips.

"Don't touch me mutt!"

My hair was yanked upwards by Niklaus and I was dragged forward. "We may be the mutts but youre the one who needs to be put on a lead"

I was pulled up through the hole from I had jumped down into the old station. And pushed onto the cobbled street, I tried to get up and make a run for it whilst the rest were coming out the hole, but Niklaus caught my ankle as soon as I had twitched to move. Holding my ankle he pulls himself up out the drain and stands up brushing of his pastle blue shirt and deep blue jeans. Both pieces of clothing looked like they would rip from his muscles underneath if he even so much as sneezed.

The rest join us from the underground, I was thrown into Jasper's direction, he caught me by the shoulders and turned me to face him.

"Now let's see how much we can get for you"

He examined my face with intense eyes, grabbing my chin, tilting my head side to side to look at my features. His hand felt hot on my skin. His eyes went from hazel to the blackest I had seen. He frowned at me and pushed me forward back over to his father.

"I want to keep this one"

Niklaus smirked at his son, walking towards me with his sick twisted smile. "Any reason has to why? she'll make quite a feisty litter, I'll give you that"

"Let say this one gives me the Sparks, a little excitement of breaking down that character excites me"

"Very well then Son, you make sure it's the correct kind of spark"

He breaks his eye contact with his son to look at me, staring for a long time at me.

"Cuff it" still keeping eye contact

He broke contact with me, whislt a brunette handed Jasper some cuffs to bind my hands. I was pushed forward.

Down the streets we went to their Jeep's, people watching in horror as I was pushed forward. We approached the black steel beasts. Only something they could afford nowadays. Everyone else was horse or feet.
The back door open and I was pushed into the leather cool seats.
This is not what I had planned to do today.

Niklaus got into the front seat and looked back at me.

"Oh you're going to love your future little lamb"