The 'Sweet' Innocent Girl

Chloe's POV

A few days passed and all I could remember from our camping trip was the moments that Tyler, Ace, Lina and I hung out together. It was so enjoyable with many silly fights between you know who.

If only this lasted forever, but it didn't.

Today is the first day back from camp and I was minding my own business in class until a voice was heard.

"Hey Xavier" he smirked, as he pulled me to him embracing me.

"What the-" I forcefully pushed him back and said, "What are you doing Jack?!"

"Really? I should be the one saying that to you, why are you dressed as a boy?"

My mouth dropped to the floor and the sound of gasps surrounded the room. I looked back at Ace, hoping that he would come to my aid, but he didn't. All he did was turn the other direction to ignore this mess.

I can't even rely on Tyler right now, he has guitar lessons and wouldn't be back until half an hour.

My shoulders went limp and I couldn't even speak.

"Shocked, aren't you? How did I find out? Well, Lina went around telling everyone. I didn't believe it at first, but after hugging you just then, it proved Lina's statement."

"Let's see what you really look like" Lee's hand went straight for my hair and he yanked it off. My real hair came out from under the wig, slowly falling onto my shoulders.

"Don't touch me" I said while trying to sound fearless, but you could obviously hear that I was scared for my life.

"Naw, look at you. You're pretty hot so why don't we talk outside" his voice sounding very perverted and he started to drag me out with him.

"No please, stop it" I wailed.

~~~

The back of my body was pressed against a wall. My body flinched as a sudden movement was caused, causing me to shut my eyes.

"You are super cute, why don't you be my girlfriend?" his touch upon my neck made me shiver with horror.

"No! I would never date a disgusting person like you!" 

Oh no, I shouldn't have said that because now, he looked like a predator getting ready to eat his prey.

"You'll regret ever saying that" his face came closer and closer until his lips came in contact with my skin.

A wet sensation was felt on my cheeks and it felt distasteful. I closed my eyes, slowly giving up on what I could do. I felt hopeless, it was impossible to get out of his grip and even if I did, I couldn't outrun him.

But then all of a sudden, my savior appeared again.

"Cut it out, will ya?" my eyes opened and I saw a face that I had really wanted to see.

A blow was struck towards Jack, causing him to fall to the ground. Ace ordered me to stand behind him, as he continued to wipe the smile off of Jack's face.

I wiped off any possible saliva that was on my face with my shirt and stood there watching every action.

"Chloe! Are you okay? I heard from Ace and I ran out-" Tyler said before I cut him off with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall and buried my face into his shirt.