04 | A l i v e

Yugyeom Pov

He got up and walk away from me.. he looked so drunk but I doesnt give a shit about him.

As I was cleaning up the place..

Flashback to that Night*

I just cant seem to let y/n go .. No matter what , shes in danger because of me.. she- have to stay away from them.. They are bringing her more trouble than happiness..

I know where they are staying. I quickly changed up and went to that place...

She have to know .. being with them is dangerous.. I have to save her.

Suddenly as I saw a lady figure running out from the woods in the dark.. as I was sitting inside my car.

And The car about to crash into her.. I quickly got out of my car and rush to her but I was too late as I saw how the car crash into her.

I immediately went to take a look.. The car just went off like that.. As I take a closer look .. its y/n..

Shes bleeding everywhere.. Her head.. Im afraid , all I can do is to bring her to the nearest hospital to keep her alive.

Flashback ends*

I wonder how is she doing. I doesnt want to get involve in her life because I cant protect her. I hurt her too much , she probably doesnt even remember me..

Night Time*
Y/n Pov

Yong guk:
Are you just gonna sleep through out the day?.. You aint going to eat dinner? Y/n? As he lean on the door.

You:
Leave me alone.

Yong guk:
You didnt come here to have a free stay? You are here to serve not here to sleep? Get up ! As he start holding my hand..

You:
Pls dont hold me.. I can walk on my own.. as I pull my hand off him.

Yong guk:
Follow me now! .. as he walk infront away from me.

At the kitchen*

Yong guk:
Okay start serving the food.. as he pass me the apron telling me what to do..

Who do u think he is? Why should I listen to his words?.. Im start to get irritated by this until a voice came in..

??:
Erm- hi you must be new here?

I didnt answer back but I nodded instead and look at her blankly.

??:
Im eunji.. you must be y/n?

You:
Yeah..

There is other girl standing a line with us start to shout at us. " Yah stop talking and start doing ur job! "

Eunji:
Im sorry that you have to go through this..

People start queuing up for the food.. as soon as the boys reach to me..
They start staring at me like Im a food instead.

I just continue do my job until a female caught my attention.

??:
You.. its.. your .. alive? As she dropped her food on the ground and start walking backwards and then she ran away just like that.

Another girl whom seem like her friend here.. she shouted her name "hyejeong uh, where are you going?! " as she place back the tray down..

Hyejeong..? Why does that name sound familiar to me..? Ah my head.. its eating me away.

Eunji:
Are you okay y/n? Do you want to take a rest? I could handle it for you..

You:
Its okay .. I doesnt want to cause trouble to you.. as I look at yong guk who looking at me.