Remember me

Remember me

Prologue

Fire

An element of destruction that managed to somehow ruin the most perfect part of my life. The fire had burned right through the perfect patches of my life and ruined all the right things until they were nothing but ash under my feet. The ashes were soon washed away, along with all my memories, the memories that were so precious to me, that I had hoped to treasure them for the rest of my life.

The recollections of the best years of my life were so dear to me. I had found myself falling onto cloud nine for someone who I had never expected, and each and every moment with him was just pure magic but when the storm struck I knew nothing could ever be the same again. That one person who had made my life better, I owed him so much but yet I couldn't remember what it was that made him so special to me. I lost everything that had made me happy, and at that point I wondered if I could ever get anything back.

The true meaning of love is to feel a strong affection for someone. But the urban dictionary defines love in many different ways, but none of those definitions fitted the meaning of love for me. The meaning of love for me was letting all your limits stretch, and to see how happy you can make the other person feel, no matter what. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a real definition but for me love was all about putting someone else's needs before yours and proving that you would do anything to make the other happy.

To me, love and fire were two completely different things but when fire and love touch, a nasty burn is definitely going to happen and of course a burn last forever, but what about a scar? How long will a scar last, how long does it well and truly take to stop loving someone because you can't remember who the hell they are?

If you are well and truly in love with someone, and you suddenly forget who they are, wouldn't the affection and the pull towards them stay in your heart for a long time? Well, I guess not since it didn't happen to me, and because of that I had broken nearly every single promise that I had made to the one guy who I could never let down but yet I did let him down.

I let him down in so many ways that I honestly could never forgive myself for.

Promises can be so important to someone, I ended up making so many promises in my life and I only managed to keep a few of them. In my opinion, a promise was like proving something, to a certain extent. Promising was just another word for proving, and proving was something that always ended up in a promise. Promises were never supposed to be broken but yet after they're broken an apology never solves the issue that has been broken. Sorry just means nothing...

This is my love story about making promises but also not just playing with fire but loving someone that made me go into the fire for them...

*+*

Hey all,

This is a new book, that I've had in my head for a while. It's kinda different from things I usually write but it's still romance but different for me to a certain extent. 

Please Vote and Comment if the prologue interested you, it would mean a lot to me!!! 

Thank you 

HaveFaith101 x