1. 'Bracelets do make good conversations'

Chapter one. Bracelets do make good conversations'

"He's staring at you, again," Daniella said in a sing song. I peeped up from my book and leant against the huge, oak, tree that we were sitting under. The beaming sun was shining so brightly that it was almost unbearable to stand out in the open. The huge oak tree provided shade and also security.

"Who?" I asked scanning the field, looking around till I found the pair of bright blue eyes that were looking at me intensely. They were the same pair of eyes that stared at me every single lunch and break time for no reason at all. It was almost like I was the visual spot that he had to look at.

"Jay Evans, you know the guy who hangs out with my brother and his mates... The guy who stares at you every break and lunchtime," she giggled, with a wink. I chuckled and shook my head at her. But nonetheless I looked at Jay and sighed; he caught me glancing at him and smirked, his dimples showing and his bright blue eyes shining bright. I could feel my cheeks heating up and I turned my eyes back to my book.

I couldn't help but let another sigh out of my lips. Jay was perfect in every single way, chocolate brown hair, bright blue eyes, and his height could make any girl swoon. Jay was just a little over 6'2 and he already had the perfect set of abs, Daniella had told me that she had seen him half naked whenever he was at her house since she owned a huge swimming pool. Daniella's brother Leon always had his minions around every single day after school, and I guessed that they always chilled at the pool or something.

A part of me liked that Jay always seemed to stare in our direction but a part of me was scared, Jay was extremely flirtatious and he could get any girl he wanted so why was I suddenly all he could look at. I wasn't exactly the prettiest girl in the world but I knew I wasn't ugly. I believed that no girl or woman was ugly; everyone was beautiful in their own way. My thoughts and feelings about that sort of topic were so strong, but then again I guess being an optimist has that effect on you.

I stared at the page in my book deeply, the words were just a blur and they weren't interesting me anymore, my thoughts were running through my head like little ants. I, Hannah Parker had captured the eye of Jay Evans.

"Oi Hannah! Snap out of it!" Dan yelled as she slapped me lightly on the face, I shook my head and looked at her in confusion. She usually did slap me on the face, whenever I spaced out or just started to day dream but I honestly couldn't help it; it was something that just happened usually.

"My brother and his mates are coming over!" She practically squealed this girl was definitely boy crazed. Well I couldn't blame her, there were some pretty damn good looking guys in our school but sadly, not all girls got the chance to talk to one or even be acknowledged by one.

It still surprised me that Danny or Daniella didn't have a boyfriend she was beyond stunning with her very light brown hair and caramel brown eyes. Her natural tanned skin was what most girls in our school were jealous of. Danny was able to tan easily and naturally, whereas half the girls in our school had to smear on the fake stuff that came in a bottle or as a spray.

However the funny thing about Daniella and her brother Leon was that she didn't look a thing like him, Leon was tall and had a good build but he also had bright blonde hair and blue eyes, he wasn't as tanned as her, but he was still tanned. Leon was Danny's only sibling and she was starting to worry if she was adopted since her parents were blonde as well with her father having the exception of brown eyes as well.

Danny wasn't like my best friend or anything but she was just a girl who I spent most my time with since I was kinda new to the school we were at and I hadn't really had much of a chance to make any friends. She was a lot taller than I was being at only 5'5 whereas I was 5'2. Yep that short for being a sixteen year old girl.