ACT 1

" I THOUGHT WE'RE TWO, BUT WE WERE ACTUALLY THREE "

PROLOGUE
the beginning

[ warning, mature content]

april 16 2018 , friday. 04: 16 p.m

walking in the middle of the hallway, with me holding a plastic bag of ramen. reaching the end of the hallway, I suddenly heard some weird - sounding noises coming out a door near mine's.

I walked closer in curiosity, and they were just not noises, they were disturbing one. I pressed four digit code, which unlocked the door. I was now cautious. it was in my apartment.

I opened the door and walked inside my apartment, and there it was, I could already hear bed squeaking boisterously from time to time , moans and groans coming out of thin walls that proved it wasn't soundproof at all.

" jungkook " a voice coming from a woman's mouth accompanied with messy moans, that made me look at the bedroom door.

I shakily and slowly walk towards it, Breathing in and out, I twisted the doorknob with my shaky hand to reveal a horrifying sight .

              I saw a woman facing her back towards my direction, her pale flawless back showing off along with her messy long black hair. I could tell she was very pretty and young.

as I look around the room, there were whole sets of clothing scattered on the carpeted floor. with my two eyes, I saw jungkook, lying on my very own bed, as the woman sits on top of his and rocked back and fourth. he was biting his lips, as his eyes were surrounded with black tie.

his hands secured on her hips that made her pace move more faster.  moans and groans turn louder and louder accompanied with giggles as well.

standing their in shock, I wanted to break down but I can't, all I can do is to let my heart shatter into pieces.

I was staring to them, she was tired, I can see, but jungkook look too pissed and demanded her to keep going.

-strucked like a haiku