PART 1 of ACT 1

she takes a sip from the burning hot rose petal tea, ignoring the excruciating pain she afflicts to her tongue and stares out of the window reminiscing the painful memory he marked to her.

" I have absolutely no idea how you're acting like that, yohana. " yohana didn't jump, infact she wasn't surprised to heard his boyfriend's voice from beside her.

at then, she heard a sudden scrape of a chair pulling out, as he sat across her.

he take a hold of her hand and looked at her with a concerned look, " how have you been? I was so worried about you. In fact I can't sleep every night thinking about you"

he looked an idiot. he tried his best to put out a sincere and concerning look for me, yet I can't feel the connections from it.

I have alot to say, hurtful words that's enough for him but then, all I can do is .. I only smiled at him.

" I'm still wanting to be alone for the next days" I trailed off, and looked directly at him.

" okay, i'll respect your decisions. but I hope you'll be open for it soon to me?" he smiled warmly and soflty caressed my hand.

how can he said that this was okay?

at that, I felt gross yet missed the feeling being beside with him every night.

but for now, it isn't the right time. It isn't the time for me to be with him, when he's mostly likely to be always with her every night.

" jungkook , I have something to ask you ..."
he looked at me and half smiled, " go on "

"so, where have you been staying for past days?"

I know I asked the most dumbest question in the world. I know, and I do already expect him that he's been staying over hers too.