Chapter 29 / photos

Only 2 more days until we head home. I was sad, I never wanted to leave, but we had done some fun things while here so I wasn't complaining.

We went to the beach a few times and E and Gray tried teaching me how to surf, we went shopping a couple times and I spent way too much than I should have.
We went skating at night on Hollywood and drove around in a rented car blasting music. Gray and I fell asleep together every night and I got sad at the thought of being back home and not waking up next to him.

We decided to go out for dinner for the last night being in LA, we were leaving at 5pm tomorrow night. We went to some nice restaurant, while waiting for dinner some fans came up to Gray and E wanting photos. I usually would walk away and pretend I wasn't with them but because we were seated and I was closed in between the wall and Gray I sat there awkwardly.

The girls looked at me, one even looked angry. They took their photos and hugged the guys goodbye before leaving.

"Uh guys" I say nervously waiting to get their attention
"Yeah?" They both said together
"One of the girls took a photo of me"

I was nervous because no one knew Gray had a girlfriend and the guys didn't want it getting out because they knew the fandom wouldn't like it.

Gray pretended it was fine but I knew deep down he was scared they'd post it somewhere.
"It's fine babe, if anything comes out we can just say your a friend"

We ate like normal and talked about school. I didn't even want to think about going back to school.

Finally we finished and headed home, we walked into the apartment and I grabbed a glass of water before saying goodnight to Ethan.

"I'm gonna have a shower" I say as Gray and I walk into our bedroom
He nods and kisses my cheek before I close the door and begin getting changed. I took off my makeup and took my hair out of the tight pony tail it was in. I got in once the water was warm. Not even 2 minutes later I heard the door open to the bathroom and a shirtless Grayson coming in.

SEXUAL SCENE
"Baby, hurry up" I hear Gray say as he sits on the edge of the small table in the corner

"I just got in Babe" I laugh as I wipe a small circle into the glass so I can see him
"If your not going to come to me, then I'll come to you" he says before taking his pants off and opening the door
"Gray" I laugh as he tackles my naked wet body into a hug
He kisses my neck, sucking on my sweet spot making me moan.

He sits me on the small ledge in the shower and begins kissing down my body until he's at my thighs. As he bends down I feel myself tense up at what's about to happen. His kisses gave my butterflies as he got closer and closer to my spot.

Grayson's Pov
I lifted her legs up so they were either side of my head and began kissing her inner thighs, every kiss I would look up at her beautiful face and see her biting her lip with her eyes closed. After teasing her for a good few minutes I finally begin licking making her legs shake. She had one hand on the ledge holding her up and the other in my hair tugging a little.

"Gra-ay" she said trying not to moan loudly
"Yes baby" I say before continuing
She just makes a small noise of pleasure before trying to close her legs, I stop to hold them open when she whispers
"Baby.. I can't.. handle this" she says in the sexist voice

"Yes you can" I say before continuing faster and faster, I knew her weak spot and I sucked on it making her legs shake uncontrollably.

She moaned a little more before saying
"I'm about to.." I cut her off
"Come on baby, cum for me" I say going faster
She does as told and I see her body relax, her legs stop shaking and her back relaxes against the wall.

I lick up what's left before standing her up "good girl" I say kissing her with a smirk when she smiles and says "your turn?"