Chapter Six- She's Twenty!

Calu was still hovering overtop of me, with his head in my neck. His head jerked up when he heard a snap. I leapt up and ran in the direction of the pack compound. Cale and Calu walked out of the forest, Calu had put a pair of shorts on.

I hid behind a rock. It just so happened to be my decoy rock. I pulled myself up the little goat path I made that still hid my body from view. Eventually I reached a tiny hole that let out the smoke from the heating fires. It was summer so the fires weren't blazing. I crawled into the hole and shimmied down.

It was times like these that I was glad my wolf was coloured black. Nobody could tell that I was covered in ash. I padded to my dorm. I Shifted and rubbed the ashes off my arm. I reached in and grabbed some underwear and a bra.

I had had my blue underwear on and had just clasped my turquoise front clasping bra when the door flew open to my room. Calu stormed in. At first he was staring at my face but then he realized what I was wearing. His face frowned when he saw the cuts.

I cleared my throat. "Um, I'm kinda busy." His face blushed. He looked cute. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Ok I can't see you." he said through the door. "Ashlyn?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay, um I have two questions and a statement for you." he sounded nervous.

"Shoot." I said while wiping the ash off with a wet washcloth.

"Why are you covered in ash?"

"Uh, um, well..." I started. "I jumped down a chimney so that I didn't have to go through the doors with my brothers."

"Okaaaaay? Why do you have cuts all the way down your stomach? Are they from me?" he sounded really worried.

"No they aren't from you. They're still the same cuts from before." I cringed at his shout.

"Why haven't you healed them? I don't like doing this. I, Alpha Calu, command you to heal yourself." No! I have to heal myself now. But I can't! I have to tell him the truth.

"Calu?"

"Yes?"

"I can't."

"Ashlyn, what do you mean, you can't?"

"I mean that I've never been able to heal myself. I went to the pack doctor and he says that I have a rare condition."

"And what is that condition?"

"IneedmyMatetostartthehealingprocessforme!" I whispered hoping that he wouldn't catch what I said.

"Oh." Dang it! He understood. "Well that links perfectly to what I wanted to say next. Are you dressed?"

I had just pulled a loose Hunger Games T-shirt on overtop of my bra. "Yes!" I said. I had leggings on underneath.

He came out of the bathroom and looked me up and down. Calu pulled me into his arms and stuck his head into my neck as Cale walked in.

I watched Cale's eyes grow wide as Calu made that rumble sound.

"Mine." Calu growled. My eyes started to tear up with joy. Cale's eyes narrowed. He tackled Calu pushing me out if the way.

"She's twenty Calu!" Cale yelled. "You're flipping two hundred and sixty-three!"

"You expect me to walk away from my Mate?" Calu thundered.

"Calu! She's Omega! It's impossible!" Cale was completely furious now. He socked Calu in the jaw.

As Cale was winding up to punch Calu again I yelled, "I'm not Omega!"