50 Dialogue Prompts 9

(401) "How do you know if you're in love?"

(402) "Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?"

(403) "You can't just give up! Is that what a dinosaur would do?"

(404) "Go tell him he's cute, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

(405) "I'm hopeless, awkward, and desperate for love!"

(406) "I say more dumb things before 9 am, than most people say all day."

(407) "Until I was 25 I thought the response to, "I love you," was "Oh crap,""

(408) "I'm not very good with advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

(409) "They don't know that we know that they know."

(410) "She's going for the pizza, that's not for you bitch!"

(411) "Didn't you think you would meet someone, fall in love, and that'd be it?"

(412) "But if I don't get involved in other people's lives, I'd have to focus on my own and that's no fun."

(413) "Please don't talk about your life, it makes me sad."

(414) "And I want to go to the moon. Ain't happening sweetheart."

(415) "The sad part is, you did once."

(416) "You're going to break his heart if you do this."

(417) "Does it ever stop hurting?"

(418) "Actually, no, it doesn't."

(419) "I loved you, and now your gone. Forever!"

(420) "Hold on tight, wait for tomorrow, and everything will be alright."

(421) "Where did I go wrong?"

(422) "You found me, lost and insecure."

(423) "Sometimes the hardest things, and the right things are the same."

(424) "In the end everyone ends up alone, so what's the point in falling in love?"

(425) "Suddenly, I've become part of your past."

(426) "You think I wanted to do that with them?"

(427) "Maybe in five to ten years, you and I will meet again."

(428) "Sorry I ruined your life, maybe you shouldn't have married me."

(429) "It takes and it takes, and it takes and we keep loving anyway."

(430) "It's nothing against you... It's just I have to leave."

(431) "We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our own mistakes."

(432) "If you stand for nothing, what will you fall for?"

(433) "There's a million things I haven't done, just you wait."

(434) "You could never be satisfied, god I hope your satisfied."

(435) "I'll do whatever it takes, I'll make a million mistakes, I'll make the world safe and sound for you."

(436) "You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."

(437) "Did you just quote Hamilton?"

(438) People change, people grow. And I think we just grew apart."

(439) "Tell me what they did to you."

(440) "You are not alone. You will never be alone again."

(441) "I wanted to die for a really long time. But now, now I don't. And I'm really happy about that."

(442) "Why do you keep trying? Can't you see I don't want you to try for me?"

(443) "You know the constant singing you do. It's getting very annoying. Even though your voice sounds like an angel. It's still annoying."

(444) "I'm too sober for this. Another beer please."

(445) "Seriously? You're getting crumbs all over my damn bed!"

(446) "How is my wife more bad ass than I am?"

(447) "Welcome back, now fucking help me."

(448) "I would say that as long as there was lots of couch-cuddling, kisses, and movies involved, I just might consider you a genius."

(449) "Don't argue. Just fucking do it."

(450) "Seriously? You want to name our child that? Do you want them to get bullied?"