4

Justin POV

one week later

Today I had a lot of things on my agenda. Okay, only like two things, but it feels like a lot trust me. I have a photoshoot with Complex Magazine at 10:45am and I have to hit the studio at 2pm. It's 9:50am right now and I'm still in bed.

 It's 9:50am right now and I'm still in bed

I jumped out of bed and got in the shower.
It's been about a week since I added Audreyana again and she actually added me back this time. Fredo never found out that I messaged her on his phone, dumbass. I haven't made any efforts to start a conversation with her after that, nor has she. I've just been so busy with my new music and Alfredo's annoying ass, that I haven't found the time to reach out to her. I think I'll change that today though. I got out the shower and dressed for the day , just in time to meet my Uber downstairs.
While in the car, I did my daily routine of checking my sc stories and saw that Audreyana posted something.

        That bitch

That bitch..
Not Audreyana, of course, Fredo. He could've told me that he had plans with her today. I made a mental note to curse him out the next time I saw him.

I was at the studio now waiting for my manager, Scooter, to arrive. Between him and Alfredo, I don't know which one annoys me the most. Don't know what I'd do without either of them though. Scooter has always been like a father to me, taking me under his wing. Fredo..well he's like the annoying step-brother that you're stuck with, but occasionally has his good days...I'm still waiting to see those good days.

Audreyana POV

     "You did what?", I laughed as Fredo struggled to continue his story.
" I put peanut butter on his dick", he said as we ate our bagels.
     Fredo was telling me all the funny and weird stories that he and Justin have. Since I added him on Snapchat, I've had to fight the urge to message him. I really want to get to know him, but I'm scared that I might come off too eager.
     " Let's go see a movie tonight. I heard the new Lego Ninjago movie is good."
     I rolled my eyes at Fredo's stupid suggestion.
     "I'm down for a movie, a non-lego movie.", I said taking a sip of my smoothie.
     "Alright, alright. I'll ask Justin if he wants to join us. He's been bitching that I've been neglecting him. Is that okay with you?", he asked as he unlocked his phone.
     My heart jumped at the sound of his name.   "Sure, that's fine with me."

Justin POV

I looked in the mirror once again to see if I looked alright. Fredo told me about the movies tonight with Audreyana, for once in his life he made a smart decision.

 Fredo told me about the movies tonight with Audreyana, for once in his life he made a smart decision

Nervous isn't even the word to describe how I'm feeling right now. I don't even know this girl and she already has me feeling anxious.
"You ready to go?", Fredo shouts as he grabs the keys to the car.
I look over my appearance once more, "yeah coming."

•••

Wow so Audreyana and Justin are about to meet for the first time! What do you think is gonna happen? Stay tuned!
- eyecis