5

Audreyana POV

My heart pounded as I entered the movie theater

My heart pounded as I entered the movie theater. Apparently, Justin pulled some strings and got the whole theater rented out for just us three. Paparazzi was crazy nowadays and our fans were ruthless, especially his. Beliebers are truly the strongest fans out there.
As I opened the theater doors, I could hear Fredo's loud mouth from across the room going off about the overpriced granola bars that the convenience stall was selling.
There he was. He was even more handsome in person than on his snaps. I calmed my nerves down as much as I could as I got up to them.
"Hey guys", I said as I shyly gave Justin and Fredo a smile.
" Auds!", Fredo yelled way too loud as he engulfed me in a tight bear hug.
" Nice to finally meet you Audreyana." , I hear Justin say as he extended his arm out for me to shake.
" You can just call me Audrey, or Auds or Ana. My grandpa calls me Marisol. He has Alzheimer's.", I awkwardly state as I shake his hand. Way to go Audreyana. Great first impression. He probably thinks I'm crazy now.
Justin softly laughs, licking his full pink lips that I just want to devour and taste. I bet those lips and tongue could work wonders on my—
" I'll stick with Audreyana. It's a beautiful name, no need to shorten it.", Justin says interrupting my dirty thoughts.
My cheeks instantly turn red at his compliment.
"Can you guys stop flirting now? Yall convinced me to watch this stupid clown movie, knowing I hate clowns. I already have to see this clown everyday.", Fredo says pointing to Justin before storming into Screen 1.

I don't think I could even explain what the movie was about. The whole time Justin and I have been laughing at how scared Fredo was. Fredo said that he had to go "make sure the granola bars were okay". It's been about 25 minutes since he's been gone.
"So what are you gonna be doing now since you've moved back?", Justin asked as we sat in the empty movie theater.
" Probably just do modeling gigs here and there. Mostly in LA though.", I said as I yawned.
" Tired, huh? I think we should get going. Poor Fredo probably went home and locked himself in his closet.", Justin laughed as we got up and left the theatre.
"Tonight was great, we should get together again sometime."
" Of course. Goodnight Audreyana." Justin said as he kissed my hand and made his way over to his car.

     As I got home, I took a nice long shower and climbed into bed. I noticed that I had a Snapchat notification.

Justin Bieber is typing...

Holy fuck. I wonder what's taking him so long? I calmed myself down and patiently waited for him to finish typing. Wouldn't want to get overly excited, I didn't feel like having to change my underwear when I just put on fresh ones.

from Justin Bieber

I waited 5 minutes until I opened up the chat..

•••

Oops left a little cliffhanger for y'all ;) Hope you guys enjoyed this short but sweet chapter!
- eyecis