-Chapter Twelve-

Steve Rogers.

Steve glanced up the stairs, hoping Tony wouldn't come down, when he looked back to where they sat across a table from the three teens. The goth kid was obviously trying to seem cool and relaxed, but Steve could see in the skepticism in his eyes.  Percy on the other hand was harder to read, Steve knew that he definitely had some experience in this stuff.

"Alrighty then, looks like I'm going to have to start this off. As you know, my name is Percy, and as I told you downstairs I'm a demigod. My father is Poseidon, the god of the sea. This is Annabeth, my girlfriend, her mom is Athena, goddess of wisdom. That there is Nico, his dad his Hades , -you know- the god of the underworld. Now as Annabeth and Nico have informed me that you guys have saved the world a couple of times?" Percy glanced back at his friends who sat watching him, " which is good! But so have we, remember when their was that weird time-change-all-clocks being wrong? (Not sure if that happened, just go with it, please.) Yeah, that was us. An evil Titan was trying to take over the world, and there was this prophecy and it foretold either the end of the world or the saving of it. Now I'm going to tell you how my life got started in this crazy-ass world, but I need you guys to listen and not jump to conclusions. Is it a deal?" Percy looked between Steve, Bucky, and Peter. Just as Steve was about to open his mouth to say yes, Tony yelled at the top of the stairs.

"YOU LET HIM IN HERE?!?!" Tony began running down the stairs, but his suit was trying to piece itself on Tony. This proved an issue when the right leg attached and the back lash of it pushed Tony forward and he penguin slid down the stairs.  Jumping up, Peter began trying to help Tony up, but Tony just waved him away. Tony stood up with a flourish, he looked to Cap and began whispering harshly. "What are they doing here?! Why are you just sitting here calmly?! Do you forget that he is on the run and we are trying to capture him!?" Tony basically growled, but Cap just stared at him. He waited till Tony was done before he spoke.

"Percy, please excuse Tony. He is a bit confused. Now, Tony, Percy here came to us, he is going to explain what is going on." Steve spoke stiffley, but he made sure to keep his voice level. Tony scowled and looked over to Percy confused as to if this was true.

"Its true, Stark, the kid just wants to explain himself. Let him." Bucky spoke up finally behind Steve, Peter jumped. He seemingly forgot Bucky was in the room with them.

Tony looked at the apparently demigods with a skeptical look, before he scowled and grimanced in their direction. "Hmmmm...fine. They have a hour, and they better impress me." Tony stepped out half the suit he was in, and placed himslef in the seat next to Peter.

"Alright kid, you have our full attention. Go." Bucky crossed his arms over his chest before he glanced at Steve. Percy took a deep breath before he told them their life story.

After Percy, Annabeth, and Nico explained the quest they've been on, and how they have fought battles and wars. Steve, Bucky, and Tony sat there in awe of how much these kids have gone through as literal teenagers. As well as walk through the horror pit called Tartarus. 

"You guys actually did all that?" Tony sat up farther, and looked between the teenagers. 

"Of course he did! Why would he lie about all that, or how could he!" Peter chirped up, which made Percy's seagreen eyes flip over to him. Peter shrunk under the gaze of Percy, who scowled. 

"I know you, where do I know you from?" Percy stepped closer to Peter, who slowly climbed up the wall, Percy continued forward anyway. 

"Um...a...you probably know me because I'm Spider-Man. Not from anything else!" Peter's voice went up in pitch. Steve looked over at Tony and Bucky in shock, they shared the expression.

"Kid, I think its a coincidence-" Steve began to say but he was cut off by Percy yelling.

"PETER PARKER! You're Peter Parker that one nerdy kid from my science class! You're the kid that helped me with the principal!" Percy yelled excitedly, Tony and Steve shared a nervous look, while Peter fell from the ceiling. He landed on his feet, and looked up nervously at Percy. "Dude, you're the spider guy! Thats freaking awesome, man." Percy bumped his fist against Peters shoulder. 

With an audible sigh, Peter pulled off his mask and looked up at Percy. "How did you know?" Peter asked with a sigh.

"Dude, you are the only guy i know that does that weird hand thing." Percy gestured to where Peter was harshly wringing his hands, which he immediatley stopped when it was pointed out to him.

"Wait, this is Peter? The Spider-Man is Peter Parker?" Nico asked standing up joining Percy.

"Yeah, i mean now that i know, this is obvious." Annabeth smiled, and leaned on Percy.

"Excuse me, children, i have some questions. " Percy turned around to see Bucky awkwardly raising his hand, with a sad pout on his face.

Percy sighed before he wrapped his arm around Annabeths shoulders, " Alright, whats your questions." 

Okay this offically the worst chapter, but its an update. Im going to be honest i havent felt well in the last few days and forgot this story existed. BUT im back now! Expect a real update soon!

PEACE!