welcome | -

hi y'all hooman beans! 

my name is diti and welcome to my graphic shop! you guys made it! i'm so glad :')

if you value your life, don't forget to take a quick peek down here: 

- i will not take the responsibility of the damage of anything or anyone if somebody dies from the ugliness of my graphics  hahaha don't laugh it's very likely that the victim'll be you ;) who really knows?

- none of my graphics may be reproduced by any means without my permission. do not copy my graphics. you may use these as references, but the output should not be the same.

  - all my graphics are creations of my own imaginations. but the resources used are not all mine. I only vouch for the output.  

^this is so me smh 

^this is so me smh 

about me: 

(enter moi)

(spotlight on moi)

 a 13 year old indian professional procrastinator with 7 gold and 2 silver medals; won when she participated in the World Procrastination Pompetition. with a dirty mind and a funky sense of humor, chandler is her god, shawn mendes is husband, and billie elilsh elder sister. lili reinhart, camila mendes, and cole sprouse are bus buddies, and dua lipa, the weekend, and khalid are classmates. at home she is welcomed by her laptop, and inspiration is often from doodles made while procrastinating in the school books and notebooks. 

(bows moi )

warning: excessive danger of becoming a couch potato or a smol bean while even talking to her.

hey wtf i'm not that lazy!

um honey yes you are

nooo

p.s. she uses the word procrastination too much and loves typing in capitals. it's killing her that she isn't using capitals here.

( frowns moi and exit moi )

i'll make no promises that you'll definitely like what you've requested since everybody has different tastes. but i'll obviously try. redos are only if i think i can edit the graphic.

the rules and forms in the next chapters.

happy requesting!