Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Tony

Oh no just one more day and Nick is moving in. I thought as I wake up to get ready for school. I sleepily pick out my clothes and get into the shower. I don't want to get out but unfortunately I have to if I don't want to be late for school. Why am I so tired today?
I get changed and brush my teeth and dry my hair and put it in a high pntain leaving out looe strands at the front. I put on a black and white horizontal striped shirt with short sleeves that reach a little above my elbows tucked into dark blue jean shorts along with a black belt. I put on my white ankle socks and sneakers to go with the outfit. Liam's sister got me this adorable outfit when she went to go visite her friends in Korea. I've got to admit Liam's sister, Jennie and her friend have style. She got me a couple more,  I freaking love her she's amazing! And I have to remember to her too, I heard from Liam that she's coming back from Australia this week!

I go dowstairs to meet Tyler and Alec downstairs. I'm still upst with Tyler because he refuses to uninvite Nick. I my death is planed someday this week.

"Aww you look like a stylish little grader" Alec says putting his arm around my shoulders. I laugh at his comment, "thanks, I think"

I eat breakfast with Alec and head to school with them.

"Tony!" Maya calls my name running up to me and I run to her also, we link arms when we get to each other.

"Alec what the hell" Maya complains as he takes his damn time walking over here with one hand in his pocket striding over to us.

"You aren't impressing anyone" I state.

Alec smirks at me, "I'm not?"

He looks at a group of freshmen girls who just past our way and winkex at them. They walked away giggling to each other. What the hell how'd they just come by right time?

Alec starts laughing.

"You got lucky, they just walked by at the right time" Maya says.

"And their freshmen, they get excited over any guy who checks them out" I say.

"Whatever" Alec says "you guys are just in denial"

Maya crosses her arms "in denial of what"

"You know you guys think I'm devishly handsome, you can't resist my looks" Alec winks.

I laugh "you need to stop right now"

"I see the way you look at me" Alec kisses the air at my direction an I burst out laughing.

I can never take this guy seriously when he acts this way.

Maya pats my back as I lean on her dieing of laughter, "breath"

"What's wrong with you?" A familiar voice speaks. My laughter slowly dies and I look up to see the person. It's Nick.

Maya pats my back one last time "she was just laughing, she's fine now"

Nick puts his hands in his pockets, "what was so funny"

I start laughing again, "Alec show him!"

He gives me a look, "naw that's gay!"

"It wasn't even that funny" Maya says.

I cross my arms "it was to me"

"It's probably because me and Tony are best friends" Alec suggests.

Maya puts her hands on her hips, "and we aren't best friends?"

"We're good friends, not as close as me and Tony though" Alec explains.