Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Alec

I watch Tony as she looks through a bunch of sweaters and hoodies "how long does it take you to pick one!"

Tony takes loke three out, "I don't know which one to get"

"just get all of them!" I say throwing my arms up.

Tony shrugs, "okay" and starts walking over to the shirts.

I sigh and follow her, why did I agree to come with her?

Tony quickly chose like five shirts and starts walking over to the cashier, wow that was fast. I took her five hours to pick out three hoodies and five seconds to pick out five shirts. She's bipolar when picking out clothes.

"Any other stores?" I ask as we walk out of the store to my car.

Tony skips over to the passanger seat, "nope"

I drive us back to Tony's house, I stayed the night their since I hung out with them till really late.

"We're back and I have new clothes" Tony happily says to no one.

Nick gives her a bored look then looks back at the TV.

"Let me see what you got"  Tyler says coming out of the next room.

"Why?" Tony ask.

Tyler takes a seat waiting for Tony to shiw him and I take a seat next to him. Tony sighs and shows him the clothes "you knkw I don't bye those kind of clothes"

"Whatever, their fine" Tyler says getting up to sit with Nick on the other couch.

"Don't you think your being a little to much with her?" Nick says and laughs.

Tyler glares at him and Nick puts his hands up in surrender, "your doing great bro" he says and pats Tyler's shoulder. I laugh at Nick and he throws a cracker at me, I throw a pillow back at him.

"Dude" Nick looks at me offended "my crackers"

"Oh shit my bad bro" I say. When I threw the pillow it was about to drop his crackers out of his hand. "Sorry"

"It's alright"Nick waves it off and gets back to his crackers and TV.

Tony shakes her head "you guys are weird" and goes up stairs with her bag of clothes.

I go over to where Nick and Tyler are sitting and sit next to Nick. We just sit their eating crackers and watching TV. The front door opens and Liam walks in, "what are you guys doing?" He says sitting next to me and taking a couple of crackers.

"Liam!" Tony says running down the stairs and sits on my lap. She spreads her legs on Nick who looks at them disgustingly. Her feet rest on her brothers thigh and lays her head down on Liams lap.

"Get your creepy ass knees off of me" Nick says.

Tony sits up and takes her knees off of Nick hugging them and resting her head on my chest hurt at Nick's comment, "dude you don't just insult a girls knees" I tell him and he shrugs in response.

"Do they really look creepy?" Tony asks me.

"No their fine" I say patting her head as she glares at Nick.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Liam and Tyler left go pick up food we ordered so I'm just laying back on the couch I'm sitting alone at watching Nick and Tony fight about what we should watch. I don't really care right now, I just have a show to watch while I wait for the food.

"How you going to choose the movie when I have the remote" Nick says.

"Huh?" Tony says realizing too late as she watches Nick grab the remote. She angrily glares at him and crosses her arms.

Nick smirks and sits down on the couch satisfied at his victory.

Tony huffs "whatever" and goes over to the couch I'm sitting at and pushes my legs off before she sits down.

"It's alright Tony" I say putting an arm around her shoulders, "you can pick the movie next time"

Tony just glares at Nick while he just smirks at her.

I don't get it, does he even know?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Who's going to clean this all up?" Tyler says.

"Not it!" We all say in sync.

"So who's going to clean it?" Liam asks.

"Nick" Tyler says.

"What! Me?" Nick complains "why not Alec he's the one who told you to order food"

"What! Why are you bringing me into this?!" I say.

"Fine" Tyler says "you both clean it up"

"What?!" We both complain.

"C'mon" Tyler says and pats Liam's shoulder. So they're going to play video games while we clean all this shit up!

"Wait Tyler" Tony says.

He turns around to face her, "yeah?"

"Can I stay at Alec's place while Nick stays here?" Tony asks. I thought she already asked him. Oh well.

I glance over at Nick and his gaw is clenched, he's glaring at Tony but only for a second and puts on a smirk and snickers,  "you don't like me that much" he picks up a couple of dishes and goes inti the kitchen, I do the same and follow him to the kitchen.

"Hey man, you alright?" I say putting the plastic dishes in the garbage.

"Yeah, why?" Nick says, "its just cleaning"

"I don't mean that" I say.

"Than what?"

"If you like Tony, just tell her" I say.

Nick laughs "your joking again, right?"

"I'm not" I say seriously.

Nick immediately stops laughing and gives me an angry look and walks past me.

So he doesn't know.

Or he does and doesn't want to admit it.

That he likes Tony.