Your Profile

Name: [Y/n] Sakamaki

Birthday: November, 4th

Personality: Tsundere

Looks: White hair with pale pink tips, pale skin, blood red eyes, and rebel style clothing.

Relatives:

-Father: Karlheinz Sakamaki

-Mother: Christa Sakamaki

-Eldest brother: Shuu Sakamaki

-Second eldest: Reiji Sakamaki

-Third oldest: Laito Sakamaki

-Fourth oldest: Kanato Sakamaki

-Fifth oldest: Ayato Sakamaki

-Twin brother: Subaru Sakamaki

Likes: White roses, her mother and twin brother, breaking stuff, reading, quiet places, being alone, Kanato singing.

Dislikes: Perverts, annoying people, Karlheinz, the Mukami brothers, her brothers (A/n: beside Subaru), having funny nicknames, her phone.

Hobbies: Cooking, hand-to-hand combat, knife wielding, reading, growing roses.

Bio: She is just like Subaru, being verbally abused by their mother. Though she still cared for her and she hated Karlheinz for what he had done to her. On the day Christa handed her and Subaru the silver knives to kill her with, she ran away deep into the forest. To then be seen by Ritsuka and Lindo, she was afraid of them at first because she can't handle her bloodlust like her twin. But was later opened up to them, after finding out that Lindo was a dhampir. In which they all got along, till she was punished by her father for seeing them. Like how Shuu was with Edgar, before he died in the fire. 

Other things:

-She was a childhood friend of Ritsuka and Lindo.

-She still has the silver knife, Christa, gave her.

-She nearly attempted suicide, but was stopped by Lindo.

-She is not affected by Devils spells.

-She has also read about the Grimoire and the different species of vampires.

-She has met Roen before when visiting Hell at one point.

-She has met Rem, Urie, Mage, and Shiki, but then forgot about them.