2: Meeting the Student Council

Third P.O.V.

After limo stopped [Y/n] then got out of the limo to only then hear a lot murmurs about her, along with some cat calls from the boys and jealous stares from the girls. "Who the hell does girl think she is?" "I don't know but she is hot." "No, she is definitely sexy." "I don't care who she is, she looks like a delinquent." [Y/n] heard some people in the crowd say. Till she stopped listening after being bumped by non other than Ritsuka. She then looked down on Ritsuka, who then realized that she bumped into someone "Gomensai." Ritsuka said to her. To then have her eyes widen and a have smile on her face and exclaiming "[Y/n]-chan!" and hugged the white haired girl, which caught her off guard. "Ritsuka-chan." she mumbled and awkwardly hugged her back leaving a blonde girl with low pigtails confused. "Ano, Ritsuka-chan may I ask who she is?" she asked the brunette "This is Sakamaki [Y/n], a childhood friend of mine." she explained with a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kuzuha Azuna." the blonde said with a smile and bowed, as well as [Y/n] did. "Ano, Ritsuka-chan, where's Lindo-kun?" [Y/n] asked her "Lindo, is in England studying folklore, vampires and devils." Ritsuka said to her  with a smile. "Now then let's head inside." she then said, as the three of them were heading in they saw a crowd around a billboard saying 'Urgent Notice: Tachibana Ritsuka, second year class D, and Sakamaki [Y/n] first year class C, report to the third library immediately. Student Council President, Rem Kaginuki.'

Ritsuka and [Y/n] looked at each other wide eyes "I don't get it, I just got here. Probably because I wouldn't wear the girls uniform." [Y/n] then said with a blank, while Azuna just sweat dropped at her blunt realization. "What?! But why? What could the student council president want? That's so weird." Ritsuka said while still shock "C'mon you have to know what this is about." Azuna said to her. "I don't know, I swear I have no idea!" Ritsuka exclaimed to Azuna and [Y/n] "You sure? The great Rem, doesn't summon you for no good reason." another girl said. "'Great Rem'? Is that what you seriously call him as your student council president? It's like making one of brother's fan girls call him Ore-sama." [Y/n] said to her "You guys must have done something." she said completely ignoring the white haired girl.

In which caused to get some tick marks on her head "I haven't done anything you know me." Ritsuka then said "I can imagine many ways to get me in trouble right away, which happened a lot at my school. But I haven't done anything violent yet." [Y/n] then said as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "You do know that your not helping with the situation at hand here, right?" Azuna asked as she and Ritsuka sweat dropped at her. "Wait you've done a lot of violent things after you left me and Lindo?!" Ritsuka then yelled and realized what the white haired girl said. Which startled her just a tiny bit "Yeah, I caused a lot of property damage at school, along with sending some people to the hospital." she just answered with a tint of pink on her face while rubbing the back of her neck.

"How can you do that?!" Ritsuka then yelled "Sorry, didn't have a good childhood as you and Lindo." [Y/n] then said as she turned around. "Now then, which way to the third library?'' [Y/n] then asked changing the subject and ignoring what other people were saying about her and Ritsuka. "Hey you guys are going to be okay so fret." Azuna then said as before the duo were heading towards the library "Mhm, it's just a meeting, it's no big deal." Ritsuka said with a nervous smile. 'I wouldn't really say that.' [Y/n] thought as the scent of demons grew stronger up her nose.

Timeskip~ To the Third Library~

While [Y/n] and Ritsuka were heading towards the third library the scent kept getting stronger, and came along another scent a fallen angel and a... Cerberus. 'I have to be careful, there's a lot of other creatures around here.' the white haired girl thought, as they then came upon a spiral staircase that lead to the library where the so called student council were. (A/n: This is when you start the video up above.) [Y/n] and Ritsuka was then in front of the doors leading to the student council and opened them.

Once they were inside of the library they saw four young men, the one in the desk with had aquamarine eyes and sandy blonde hair. While the other three at the table, one had orange hair with honey yellow eyes, another with lemon blonde hair and yellow eyes, and the last one with purple hair and blood orange eyes. After walking in Ritsuka was looking around the library in awe, while [Y/n] were observing the student council. "Tachibana Ritsuka." the sandy blonde said catching the said brunette's attention "Yes, that's me." Ritsuka said nervously.

He then turned to [Y/n] and said "Sakamaki [Y/n]." and all she did was nod "Kaginuki Rem, president of the student council." Rem introduced himself. "Glad you two could meet with us." he then said as he walks up them "Though, I wish it was under better circumstances. We've received word that you two were violating school policy." Rem then said "Well, that might just be me, but Ritsuka hasn't done anything." [Y/n] said as she narrowed her eyes at him. "What?! I haven't! There must be some mistake!" Ritsuka said in shock "Yet this note says otherwise." Rem said as he was holding a piece of paper and folded it away and then smirked.

"You two denied it?" he interrogated them "You bet I do, I haven't broken a rule in my life!" Ritsuka then exclaimed. "Who even wrote that note anyway, and what does it say she did?" [Y/n] then spoke up for her friend, while the rest of the council was watching in amusement. "I would be the one to be asking questions, understand?" Rem retorted at her "You should at least let her defend herself." [Y/n] said with tick mark on her forehead. "Watch out, this one talks back. She's got a mind of her own." said the one with orange hair as he is twirling a red rose in his hand "This got interesting." said the lemon blonde hair with a grin on his face. "Not to mention exciting." said the purple haired man with a crazed smile on his face "Your very intriguing, your not like the other girls are you?" Rem said with a smirk on his face.

As he sees [Y/n] step back while glaring at him, he then went up to Ritsuka and stared directly in her eyes. Leaving the white haired girl confused and looked back at him and Ritsuka, to then realize that she was in a daze while looking at his eyes. [Y/n] then saw Rem drop the piece of paper which said 'Feedback Submission Form' on it, which made her realize what he was about to do. She was about to act, till she saw Ritsuka's pendant glow which made Rem step back and shield his eyes, along with the other council members and herself from the blinding light. Which then brought her out of the daze he put her in "Not sure what I was saying, but whatever you think you found out was wrong. Now if you excuse me." Ritsuka said as she stormed out of the room.

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

"Wasn't that strange with the pendant I mean." the v.p. said with a smirk on his face "It's incredible on how clueless she is, the poor little thing." the treasurer said with a sadistic smirk  on his face. "She may be more of a challenge than we thought" the secretary then said with a grin of amusement "She won't be a problem. Next time it will be checkmate" Rem then said with no emotion and moved the shogi piece that read 'king' on it. "But will I be problem?" I then spoke up to get the council's attention on me, which surprised them ,"I believe you forgot I was still here Arlond, Sogami, Nanashiro, Natsumezaka." I then said with a frown on my face.

I then walked up to the desk and look at the shogi pieces that was on Rem's desk "Hm, you weren't you in the trance?" Urie asked confused "And how do you know our last names?" Mage asked. "I heard from the fan girls outside the school, Mage-kun." I said with a smirk ,"And I was never in the trance, you devils." I then said, which brought back their shocked expressions. "How would you know that?" Rem asked as he narrowed his eyes on me "Your scent gave it away." I answered with a bored tone. I was about to walk out, till I saw a little pomeranian "Oh hey Roen, it's been a while hasn't it?" I asked looking down at him as he barked in response.

While walking out I then saw Ritsuka telling Azuna what happened in the council room "Hey, did I miss much?" I asked getting their attention "Oh [Y/n], are you okay?" Azuna asked, a I nodded. After the whole incident with the council everything seems to be the same, and before I left I went to first library to get more information about the Grimoire. I then finally made it home and sensed that Richter wasn't here so I made myself something to eat and went to sleep in my coffin hopping that tomorrow would be much better.